Join our server on Discord

"Angsty Teen's" and my hate of them...
Who here (other than me) are sick of the whole "I hate myself, I wanna DIE!" teenagers that have no idea of what is really going on in the world?? In my regular forums... I run into these EVERYDAY!! there probably aren't any of these here, but I just wanna ask...
Meh, angsty teens are just one of the things you get in a society like ours... I don't mind most of them.

Oh, and if I may say so, your avatar turns me on and your sig scares me. :P
they're all loser suburbian kids
and the I agree with urban
Some of them have a right to feel that way, because of their parents, schoolwork, or lack of friends. The trendy suburban kids piss me off more. You know, the Abercrombie and Fitch, the hemp necklaces, the Dave Matthews; this describes more than half of the kids I see everyday in college. Thank goodness for the Asian kids who refuse to wear anything but dress shirts or sweaters.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
there's a bunch of people types that we hate but if the girls of that type isn't annoying for awhile then it's good news(cause I can date them and not tell them to shut up.)
Angsty teens become angsty people leading an angsty world.

I blame it on the drugs. And rap.

The people of today's society are so engulfed in material things and their own little world that everything out of perfection to them is crap.

Like a friend of mine who I tried to get to stop smoking pot all the time.
She's running away from the world with drugs and beer, which she blows on her money on.

She lacks the ability to differinciate right times from wrong times, and let's her life go to hell in a handbag with everything from lying to her mother constantly to cheating on her boyfriend.
And then she whines that life ain't fair or fun.

Well, I told her flat out one time in the words of Dennis Leary - Life sucks; get a fuckin' helmet!
UnknownH Wrote:there's a bunch of people types that we hate but if the girls of that type isn't annoying for awhile then it's good news(cause I can date them and not tell them to shut up.)

Who would want to go out with ANYONE who is depressed and sullen all day?? I hate running into these people who are so depressed they can't do ANYTHING but sit around in their trendy clothes and listen to Good Charolette...
The worst part i thier music sucks. They think that Good Charlotte is tough, that's just not right, especially when you have guys like Iron Maiden, Dying Fetus ete., who really are the darkest people in music, but no, they don't want to hear dark music, they want to hear trendy music.
MATTHEWDMETCALF Wrote:The worst part i thier music sucks. They think that Good Charlotte is tough, that's just not right, especially when you have guys like Iron Maiden, Dying Fetus ete., who really are the darkest people in music, but no, they don't want to hear dark music, they want to hear trendy music.

Iron Maiden isn't dark comparatively.

If you wanna go lyric for lyric Evanescence is one of the darkest bands out there. Not to mention self-hating Linkin Park. They hafta lose the geek glasses and Gundam references though.

I'm a fan of goth rock, industrial and alternative.
I don't like whiny stuff like Good Charlotte, or incomprehensible stuff like Gwar.

Groups that really define my taste range from Garbage, Evanescence, Lacuna Coil to Curve, Kidney Thieves, Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson.

Another couple of good gothy bands are The Missing, and Incubus Succubus.
well let's not get into another music topic here