Join our server on Discord

"Angsty Teen's" and my hate of them...
you know my prolems I have bad writting skills I'm really childish and lazy when I really don't want to be (both those two) but I mostly type now so that's fine but I can't get though those other two things sometimes (I feel like I'm a teenager in a young adult's body sometimes it sucks)
but I don't whine I remeber that my life is all candy and other srtupid metaphores compared to others so I don't whine.
That reminds me, I'm starting a new religion, everybody, it's based off of the "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Universe" and the sequals of that book. Here's basically what my new religion follows:

1. The Messiah is Ford Prefect

2. The Savior is Arthur Dent

And, God is...you guessed it!

The manically depressed robot! All hail the manically depressed robot, even though he is in need of some serious counciling!

The object of faith is the towel, with it's many functions to save Man, I think it deserves a little praise.

Ad the holy books are the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galexy and it's predecessors. What other book holds all of the answers? IT's INGENIUS!
ALL HAIL MARVIN! :D
Yes! Marvin! And his nephew, Arthur Dent!
Say, I'm just in the middle of reading that and figuring out what all the fuss is about!
Hmm. It's obvious that none of you are actually clinically depressed, since if you were, you'd know that it is not a self-inflicted thing, but rather an actual mental disorder that makes it difficult for the brain to produce seratonin (which is needed to help regulate emotions). There is no actual cure, merely treatments that do nothing more than keep you functional.
No, I don't think you get that Arthur is Lord! ::Bows to a golden towel::
Ok, I got a plan for my new religion.

Phase 1: Spread the word of the religion, get people to donate money (all in the name of "Arthur Dent", of course).

Phase 2: With all that money, become a TV Evangelist. Rip people off more

Phase 3: Chrystal cathedral in Waco (In Waco, what has ever gone wrong?)

Phase 5: Golden shrines...sell them..sell them all! And, those little statues for yourdash boards (Tell me you wouldn't want a little Ford Prefect looking at you while you drive?)

Phase 6: Can we say "Platnium Edition Hitchhiker's Guide"?

Phase 7: Move the religious center to Mexico, get Mexico to be the first Arthian controlled country.

Phase 8: And then praise Marvin for his good fortune (::Holds back laughter::)