Join our server on Discord

What can I do to see season 4 & 5
Oook...wisemon, this is freaky...I do nearly the same thing! :shock: Come to think of it though...that IS where I got my idea for the lemon....Though I usually do so in the stupid 2 period long class that I have with a bitchy teacher that I don't pay attention to ^^
Stormywiz Wrote:Actually, I think there really is a season 5, it's just not going to be aired on western television, like the 4th to 7th movies.

sorry to kill your optimistic thought, but there is never sended a 5th season. The only thing is they still have a contract for season 5 and 6 but it's not sure if they ever bring Digimon back. So there is no hope...
Awww cmon

personally I still believe there is SOME possiblity for season 5.....Cause I have yet to see any actual evidence of confirmation

~Gabububu
Quote:Actually, I think there really is a season 5, it's just not going to be aired on western television, like the 4th to 7th movies.

sorry to kill your optimistic thought, but there is never sended a 5th season. The only thing is they still have a contract for season 5 and 6 but it's not sure if they ever bring Digimon back. So there is no hope...

well I dont to go against you but the 4th and 7th movie exist I seen the movies
well I know the movies are existing coz I have them all, but there is a fucking difference between a movie and the series.

See the movie 1 and 2 are from season 1
movie 3 and 4 are from season 2
5 and 6 are Tamers
and 7 is Frontier.

and the season are the TV season with usually about 50 (+) episodes. See the difference?
No I mean the movie 4th and 7th movie not the season
well the two movies are existing yep. but they are only released in Japan. But good to have fansubs
Thats why I seen them with English sub