Join our server on Discord

What can I do to see season 4 & 5
I live in north america and no stations I know of play the new digimon and I dont like to download whole eps since a have dial up and they take up space, any ideas? pwease? :(
I dunno what you can do. I only know there is definately no season 5 and there will never be a season 5.
if you don't have abc family on cable then you can see digimon and there may not be a new season later in a few years but not now
Quote:What can I do to see season 4 & 5

So you want to see season 5? Alright, here's what you do. Watch episodes from the previous seasons right before you go to bed. A fifth season should appear in dreamland.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ok wisemon unless you have something constructive to say dont post in my topics and i just saaid 5 cuz ive heard the rumor i more ment # 4
don't mind him season five threads get on some peoples nerves
Quote:don't mind him season five threads get on some peoples nerves

Actually, I meant that sincerely. Two nights ago, while I was sleeping, I was watching brand new episodes of The Real Ghostbusters. You should give it a shot with Digimon. After all, it's better than nothing, and you might wake up with an idea for a lemon.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I write my own season 5
hey I kinda am too
Actually, I think there really is a season 5, it's just not going to be aired on western television, like the 4th to 7th movies.