Join our server on Discord

What's All this Shit Going on in Congress?
well, if the rednecks had their way they'd slaughter all the gay people for "going against the will of god".
I think we all know who the smartest of all of us is: Angeteen
Is that really worth debating? We'll never have a clear anwser, and most people will just go to bed sore.
But I already got to bed sore and covered in things... There is nothing that could make my bedtime experience weirder
uh...what?
(did not need to know that)
and none of us are smarter than the other
btw snagy that's genocide and it's against the bible
Anus Individual 20 Wrote:Agumon, I don't think forbidding gay people to marry is going to force them to procreate. They're pro'lly just going to continue with their lifestyles with or without a marriage liscence.
Well I think if gay marrage was banned, gay couples wouldn't feel as strong as if it was accepted. But, eh... s'not really worth mentioning at all.

Sangy Wrote:well, if the rednecks had their way they'd slaughter all the gay people for "going against the will of god".
Are you saying that rednecks are to gays as the kkk are to blacks?

UnknownH Wrote:btw snagy that's genocide and it's against the bible
I wouldn't expect people who don't read or believe in the bible to care what it says either.
But this is what everything is about! The BIBLE!!
that's not genocide, genocide is the elimination of a race, not a sexual preferance, n the bible supports the elimination of gays according to alot of churches.

Quote:Are you saying that rednecks are to gays as the kkk are to blacks?

um...yeah, the KKK didn't just hate blacks. they were against everyone that wasn't a "WASP" (white anglo-saxon protestant) which obviously includes gays, seeing as their religion says they should.(yeah, like that's the real reason)
Remember, though, the bible wasn't written by God. I suspect human biggotry being written into the bible. Jesus was about peace and understandings, it's highly unlikely he would feel discontempt for homosexuals, and, besides, think about it, is it as likely God is just as much of a biggot as we are?
dude duh the bible wasn't written by Jesus it written by some of his people so of course it has bigotry that's human nature
and the KKK wasn't origionally about beating up blacks and gays it was about getting men that were in debt and were real a-holes in town and to their wives