Join our server on Discord

What's All this Shit Going on in Congress?
What all this fucking shit about TV decentcy going on in congress?

What the fuck is going on here? :?
dunno *shrugs*
You talking about that thing where they want to ban live TV because of the "JJ's boob" incident?
THEY WANT TO BAN LIVE TV? JUST BECAUSE OF THAT?

... this world is too stupid for me. *shoots self* >_>
It is a problem coz some persons means they must act like the papst (or whatever this guys name is) in person.

I hope not this thoughts will win.
its only about decentcy, i thought they did it for what little kids would learn from it. kids learn from anything.

?
Veemon's Followers
The Papst is called the pope in English ^^
of topic
i won
Veemon's Followers
Papst = Pope? heheh too bad it isnt spelled Pabst, then I might start wondering if the old beer Pabst Blue Ribbon was supposed to be holy or something.
Well they don't really have to change any laws as it is, and Im not sure why the heck it is going before congress... the FCC already has the power to make all 'live' telecasts be on a 5 minute delay so that proper editing may be applied.
So if this is going up before congress then some hyper-active psycho-conservatists are going to stir up some trouble, that or the exact opposite... to me the only thing worse than a HASC is a hyper-active psycho-liberalist.
If the five minute delay goes into effect, every awards show host will work blue because they'll know it'll get bleeped anyway. This will make the censor's job harder, which is a good thing, but it could also make cursing less fun for regular people. Personally, I rely heavily on the f-bombs in my writing. I don't want to see them stripped of their power.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against