Join our server on Discord

That's what the main man say
I'm going to say this every other post, just so you don't miss it.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!
If you want to reply, use a private message. I want to keep this thread continuous with my own quotes.

"At a concert, the true "Weird Al" fans are the ones who don't laugh at the lyrics."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
"I wish Conan O'Brien would stop picking on Billy Joel. If you wrote some of the greatest songs of all time, only to have your fortune stolen by your trusted relative, only to lose your supermodel wife, only to be remembered for "Uptown Girl", only to have to tour with a man who's so gay that he makes you look gay for being with him, you'd want to drink too-irresponsibly. You'd probably end up on a few lawns too."
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!
If you want to reply, use a private message. I want to keep this thread continuous with my own quotes.

"Give A.I.D.S. an "ad" and you'll form A.D.I.D.A.S.. Conversely, if all day I dream about sex, I'll ignore the warning "ad" and form A.I.D.S., but I don't dream about sex all day. Korn, thank you for the anachronism."
I know that you saw me.
"I've slept in my car before, and it wasn't that bad. Well, it wouldn't have been so bad, except I fell asleep while I was driving. My side view mirror went through my window and landed in my lap, and that woke me up. I kept driving. If I had stopped, my insurance rates would've gone up."
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!

Here's one you can take with you: "The difference between speaking Spanish and speaking Mexican is the menu at Taco Bell."
I know that you saw me.
"Doing 200 abdominal crunches is easy. Remembering that I'll pay for them later if I don't take Advil afterwards is tough."
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!

"I cut my old credit cards into more than a dozen pieces; I do believe I'm paranoid."
I know that you saw me.
"Some people go to strip clubs for the food. They're the same people who watch MTV for the music videos."
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!

A file name that I used today: "The Fucking Grad Students Keep Switching Computers, So I Have To Make A New File For This Computer.prt."
I know that you saw me.
"The cop told me that if I'd only walked around to the other side of the book store at 9:00 on that Sunday night, I could've stopped those two black guys from raping that girl. Actually, he just said that I could've seen it, but I believe that I could've stopped them. Instead, I just had to take the direct route back to my dorm. It haunts me, just a little bit."
I know that you saw me.