Join our server on Discord

That's what the main man say
For my 200th post, I'm starting a new program. I'm going to use this thread to dish out my words of wisdom, whenever I come up with something. I don't expect any replies. In fact, I don't want any replies. I especially don't want anybody copying what I'm doing in this thread. This will just be a way for me to vent.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!
If you must reply, use a private message. I want to keep this thread to myself.

Here's the first one:

Physically, it's easier to keep people from hurting you than it is to keep them from hurting themselves. Mentally, it's harder to keep the ones who hurt themselves from hurting you, but only if you care about them.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You will always give in to temptation, because when you refuse the sleazy short-term temptation, you're counting on the honorable long-term temptation. If you make the trade, and you don't get the long-term, you're left with nothing. The short-term becomes a missed opportunity.

Yep, this one could end up being personal. I already made the trade. Missed opportunities or long-term fulfillment? The decision has just about left my hands.
I know that you saw me.
I'm going to say this every other post, just so you don't miss it.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!
If you want to reply, use a private message. I want to keep this thread continuous with my own quotes. The next one is a little less deep and a little more practical.

Masturbating during the day will usually prevent wet dreams. Unfortunately, if you're like me, you could end up with nightmares about aliens. Not the "phone home" or even the "probe your ass" aliens, but the aliens like from the movie Aliens. That's when you start to wonder if stained sheets would be preferable.
I know that you saw me.
For straight guys, it's easier to start a conversation with another guy than with a girl. However, it's harder to end the conversation with the girl, because what happens afterward can be awkward.
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!
If you want to reply, use a private message. I want to keep this thread continuous with my own quotes.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but only if the last impression was a good one.
I know that you saw me.
The other problem with non-wet dreams is that you might see merchandise advertised in them. They're products that you've always wanted to buy, and you swear that you will just as soon as you wake up. When you wake up, you realize that the products only exist in your dreams.
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!
If you want to reply, use a private message. I want to keep this thread continuous with my own quotes.

If you get depressed about losing to someone who's less skilled than you, you're more likely to lose again to another beginner.
I know that you saw me.
People whose first language isn't English usually won't understand thesaurus words.
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!

If you're going to holdup a store and steal its loot, don't go after the obvious targets. Convenience stores, liquor stores, and fast food places are all prepared for that situation. Instead, go after the photocopy shops, arts and crafts stores, tanning salons, and travel agencies. They'll never see it coming.
I know that you saw me.
You can't drive someone crazy if he or she is already crazy.
I know that you saw me.