Join our server on Discord

That's what the main man say
I'm going to say this every other post, just so you don't miss it.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!
If you want to reply, use a private message. I want to keep this thread continuous with my own quotes.

Multitasking is the best way to save time. Try to get your reading done while taking a shit. Try eating dinner with one hand while you masturbate with the other. Just avoid multitasking while driving (cell phones and coffee); keep your focus on the road.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Nobody cares if you're trying to help them get what they really want. Because when you try to tell them, all they see is spam.
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!
If you want to reply, use a private message. I want to keep this thread continuous with my own quotes.

You can build a really cool (and dangerous) weapon out of galvanized pipes, but your parents probably won't let you keep it. Also, don't assemble it near your favorite leather couch. I hope the leather polish will take out the scratch.
I know that you saw me.
When you lose an auction on Ebay in the last five seconds, it's appropriate to let out a series of loud expletives...unless you're in a computer lab with 30 other engineering students who are trying to complete their term projects.
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!

It's nice to get invited to parties. However, when the party consists of a small dark room with bad R&B music, grind dancing, and a boy/girl ratio that is already 3:2 without you, you might not want to stick around. You'll probably be disappointed, and that's if you're lucky.
I know that you saw me.
Whether in the workplace, school, or just a game, you have to play by their rules. Your best chance for a victory lies in knowing how to manipulate those rules.
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!

When your employer suddenly decides to take away two paid breaks that you used to have on Saturdays, you have a right to be pissed when she announces the whopping profits at the end of the day.
I know that you saw me.
When a girl keeps smiling at you, and turning to her friend and giggling, she either likes you, or she's wondering why you need to keep using the microwave on your Frosted Mini-Wheat oatmeal-like concoction.
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!

If your webstore is selling an exclusive comic book, limited to a 1000 printings (for the specific cover), it ought to bag and board those comics for $5.00 worth of shipping. Hey Toyzz.com, I'm talking to you!
I know that you saw me.
Here's an obvious one: If you're going to give neutral or negative feedback on ebay, try to wait for the other person to leave his feedback first. It's a good thing I only left a neutral. If the video game only works half of the time, that's a neutral, and it's my right to give it. I didn't think the super power seller (3000+) would even care.
I know that you saw me.