Join our server on Discord

That's what the main man say
I'm going to say this every other post, just so you don't miss it.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!
If you want to reply, use a private message. I want to keep this thread continuous with my own quotes.

If you know some guys who throw the kind of parties that make messes, don't let them know that you're getting the house to yourself for the weekend.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
If you go to a billiard hall, and a fat guy challenges you for a small wager, play him. If you win, and he wants to raise the stakes for a second game, refuse him. He's a hustler, and he lost intentionally.
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!
If you want to reply, use a private message. I want to keep this thread continuous with my own quotes.

If you're the vocalist on three incoherent albums, followed by an insanely successful album, followed by a too coherent album, followed by an unplugged album, followed by your suicide, you'll still be remembered ten years after your death.
I know that you saw me.
You can reassure people's fears by telling them that they're just being paranoid, but if they're supposed to be paranoid, then you're leading them away from the truth.
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!

A big bowl of shredded carrots may seem like a smart idea for dinner, but it won't seem so smart the next day.
I know that you saw me.
Alternating flavors of toothpaste can make brushing your teeth kind of fun. Look for Crest's whitening variety trial pack, suggested retail price $1.29.
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!

If you're bleeding all over your brand new pants, telling yourself to stop bleeding won't work.
I know that you saw me.
Mint boxed and carded toys are a good investment, but only if they're rare, only if you're willing to wait several years to collect, and only if you have the closet space. Guess who just bought the 20th anniversary Optimus Prime and the Collectors' Gundam RX78-2 with transforming core fighter?
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!

The White House tour guides don't appreciate being asked where the blowjob room is.
I know that you saw me.
If you're hostile towards a customer service representative, you're likely to raise her anger level. If you act stupid with a customer service representative, you're guaranteed to raise her anger level.
I know that you saw me.