Join our server on Discord

That's what the main man say
I'm going to say this every other post, just so you don't miss it.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!
If you want to reply, use a private message. I want to keep this thread continuous with my own quotes.

It's okay to be secretly resentful when a friend finds happiness, as long as you keep it a secret.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You can't break up with someone you were never really dating. You can't get dumped by someone who just wants to be alone.
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!
If you want to reply, use a private message. I want to keep this thread continuous with my own quotes.

If you buy every Stabbing Westward album (including "The Essential Stabbing Westward") during your relationship, that relationship probably won't last very long.
I know that you saw me.
If it's cold and snowing, and you have a ski mask, wear it. Don't worry about what other people will think.
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!

If you carry a pencil in your side pocket all day, there's a good chance that the pencil will break.
I know that you saw me.
If you k*** the president (the only time I'll censor myself), your name will be remembered for at least 500 years of history. Hey, not so fast, that was only hypothetical, and we don't need a martyr on that side.
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!

If you know someone who thinks just like you do, don't bother asking him for advice. You won't get any new ideas.
I know that you saw me.
If you're a normal looking girl, and you hang out with a butch looking girl, people will think that you are lesbians.
I know that you saw me.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!

Don't bother trying to get a single flavor of Froot Loops, Trix, or Fruity Pebbles onto your spoon. If you're trying to taste the different flavors, tough shit, because they're all the same flavor. They're just colored differently.
I know that you saw me.
April Fool's Day pranks work even better a minute before April Fool's Day (note the time of this post). Granted, it was already April 1st in Germany.
I know that you saw me.