Join our server on Discord

Another sucky ass, backstabbed, sexually frustrated V-day
Wisemon Wrote:I think all anime and comic book hero fans have a weakness for redheads.

Yeah, I love redheads too.
Woa that pisses me off. To me, that is the ultimate betrayal!

Normally, people who do that to me deserve to die, no forgiveness, no explanations, no 2nd chances. I know it's a bit harsh to say that, but I bet that none of you guys have experienced what I've had to go through in life so that's why all, if not most of you don't understand. When someone hurts you like this, depending on how your life is, it could just hurt really bad. But as it keeps on happening, a candle of rage starts to be lit. You'll handle it, get over it, and the candle will be put out. Then after more betrayal, it becomes a perpetually lit torch of rage that always burns and never goes away. I have this inside me unfortunatly, and that's why I am single and alone IRL. It's hard to make friends off-line when too many people are just like everybody else (Not EVERY SINGLE person), vegtables...

But you mustn't give up. Scars will heal, but will always be there to remind you. And lessons will be there to teach you how to handle yourself and others next time.

I rarely see anyone nowadays who is worthy enough for a relationship at all, and when I do, that person usually wants sex only, which hurts me if I come to like them. But for now *hugs my valentine* I'm good.

My point is, learn from this experience and never forget it. Keep it by your side when you move on so that you are more aware of the things you didn't see before that led to this. Goodluck with your future relationships man.
A few things:

1. Yeah, fanboys do have some unexplicable attraction to redhead girls. The first two years of high school, I was in a carpool where I spent almost every morning sitting next to a very tall and very well-proportioned redhead. I had to start bringing a book every morning to keep from trying to look up her skirt.

2. Don't obsess over what your friend might have done. You don't even know that she had sex with the guy, you only assumed it because she sounded flustered when you called her on the phone. Keep in mind that you were already jealous at the time, and jealousy can warp our brains if we let it. I know this from experience, since when I started courting my current girlfriend, I got into near-homicidal moods whenever I saw her talking to other boys.

3. If the girl dumped you, then it's probably just as likely that she'll break up with other boys, and you have the advantage in that you were with her for a long time, and she presumably knows that she can depend on you to treat her well.
.......oaky hate to say it but that perverted that u were almost looking up her skirt
Quote:Yeah, fanboys do have some unexplicable attraction to redhead girls.

I always seem to be the one who picks these things out, but this time it was personal. My Valentine's Day wasn't bad, but it stumbled. The girl who tripped me, the girl I want to call my girlfriend...yep, she has red hair. It's natural too. I've seen her family, I've checked the roots, and she's not the hair dyeing type. I know, there's another method. I have a feeling it'll be a long time, but that's fine by me.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:I think all anime and comic book hero fans have a weakness for redheads..
me right here first girl I liked never worked though but about you man that kinda sucks man really