Join our server on Discord

Another sucky ass, backstabbed, sexually frustrated V-day
Okay folks settle down and i'll tell yah a tale. The story starts with me G-zero, average guy living somewhere's in So Cal. Anyways before the middle of the week started my life has been pretty standard, I have a great girl in my life who is my best friend, I just got a new webcam and had full intentions to cam with a girl, all and all life was pretty nice for youres truly...until last wendsday and today when all hell went up. First off I tried calling my friend Tanya last wendsday, now before I go any further let me give yah all a short history lesson about her and me. I first saw her at my anime club over a year ago and y'know when they say "love at first sight?" well the first time i glanced at her I totally fell for her, she was ultra cute with a great curvacious body, beautiful red hair, pale skin, and glasses that just fit the package perfectly.

Well after that I started talking to her, getting to know her and whatnot and pretty soon she and me got close to where we would spend almost all of anime club just hanging out and talking. Well pretty soon I had feelings for her above that of "just friends" but me being a shy guy and all I kept them pretty much bottled up till my birthday when thanks to one of her friends we both admitted we liked eachother alot. Well after that the summer what kinda a bummer even though I knew she liked me. Yah see we had a first date a week after my birthday and it was like the-best time I ever had with her, we just talked and talked, laughed, it was all pretty fun and cool^_^. Then after that I couldn't get on a date with her for a month since she was busy trying to get into berkly college. And well during the summer even though I tried to possibly be her boyfriend she wasn't interested because in her words "I'm to busy to have a boyfriend right now and i'm not really looking". Well that pretty much sunk my heart straight to hell after that, but after awhile I agreed that she is pretty busy in her life so she and me stayed friends non the less.

Okay now flash foward to a few weeks ago where my love life got one major boost! First off I met this really nice girl online that liked me alot and we RPed almost every day and talked about like how we wish we where there for eachother and whatnot. And also my friend Tanya invited me over to her house to hang for the afternoon. Well hearing that the first thing that came to mind was "booty call!". But being the gentleman that I was I didn't try or do anything that might of lead to any Intimacy when I hanged and watched anime with her that day. Well...after that day things went to hell and once more last wendsday.

Okay first off you know that girl on the internet that I really liked? Well one thing that scared me about her Is she said I love you to much to me which kinda freaked me out cuz before I had a bad online relationship with another girl a few years back and ever since then i've been cautious about online relationships. So not wanting to end up like those faithful few months so many years ago I deleted her and Iggied all her messages. And let me tell yah I sooo regret that! I mean she was really nice and all and all I could of done was just be honest with my feelings about her and tell her that its too soon to say "I love you" right now. And also the fact that she had a webcam so If I stuck around with her today I could have still been friends with her and could have also done some camming with her thanks to my newly bought webcam!

Next on the bad V-day list was my friend Tanya. Ever since that day I hung out with her my mind has been filled with a whole lotta "what ifs?". Like what if I did make a move with her, what if I asked if i could kiss her or at least hold her hand. And thanks to thinking about that plus the fact that she hasn't contacted me in over a week and vice versa I decided last wendsday to call her up and talk to her about our time together in hopes that since we where still best friends she would be honest with me and tell me weither or not she wanted me to make any moves on her or get intimate. Well when I finally called her first sentence she said was "Sorry I have a friend over and I'm making dinner for him". Uhh...him? Okay I did thought at first she just had a friend over for dinner so I was cool with that and waited a few hours later to call back. And well calling back again she sounded so flustered and embarrased on the phone as she only got out a "sorry I'll umm call you back!" and hung up on me.

Well cats and kittens that just totally devestated me. Cuz from what it sounded like she did had a friend over but not just for dinner but for getting her freak on before V-day! And man I felt so...so...betrayed! I mean here I was still having feelings for her, still wanting to possibly be her boyfriend if the chance let up, and my own best friend, the first girl I ever truely fallen in love with, was getting laid by another guy. Man...I never felt so betrayed and so bummed out in my life. I mean this was the girl I hoped to loose my virginity with and someone not only beat me to the punch, but it felt like she wanted to get fucked desperatly so she went out and called up another "friend" to get laid for Valentines day!

So after calling her several times and not getting any calls back I'm assuming the worse people...my best friend, my soul mate, the one girl in a long time that helped me break out of my fear of knowing a girl intimately and got me to pour my heart out for her. Just made the ultimate rejection...so this V-day as usual i'm at home single, except for the fact that 1. I dumped a great girl because of my stupid fucking fear of getting to know girls online and 2. My best friend possibly got fucked and is still getting laid as we speak with some dude that probably looks ten times more better than me is going to treat her as just a fuck toy.
That's some bad shit, man :( I wish there was some advice I could give you or something, but basically all I can say is what I say every time I hear of something like this: Sorry to hear everything's going so bad. Hope things get better soon.
TEH DAY IS SAVED ONCE AGAIN BY TEH VAGINA PUNCH GIRLS!!1!
man that musta sucked really bad
it really sucks. sorry to hear that
so sad i think i'm going to cry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Thanks for the support people its great tah know there's folks out there willing to take the time to listen to a new'bs problems :) . I just wish though that my friend Tanya would call me back cuz hell maybe what I was afraid of didn't happen y'know?
I think all anime and comic book hero fans have a weakness for redheads; I'm more of the latter category. Here's my advice: don't listen to your dick. Right now, it's making you depressed. You wanted to lose your virginity to her? You wanted to do it before marriage? So it can't matter that much to you. Trust me, other people take it even more seriously. Try to explain yourself to her, or try threatening the guy she's fucking.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That's too bad. Relationships are confusing, especially online ones, so I really can't offer any advice. But I do understand how you feel, if that makes you feel any better.
i say relationships r a waste of time