Join our server on Discord

What are your thoughts on Valentine's Day?
yeah drink enough and you might can write your name on the wall and have the dye stay :)
lol lol that'd be funny
reminds me of a hispanic athletes foot cure
lol lol
yeah I got a bunch of them
Lemme see..

Quote:I mean...it's almost like this is the the one day out of the year that people are actually meant to care about one another. I can't help but feel like this is all just some kind of marketing scam to get people's money.
You bet!Here we never had Valentine,but a few years ago the shops started with all that'14th Feb Happy Valentine!' Now the people from my same groups from here greet for Valentine.It's pathetic.

Quote: If I'm going to give someone a card and a gift, I could do that just about any day out of the year if I wanted. Doesn't someone feel suckered into this somehow, as if they're saying "if you don't give such-and-such a card or a gift, then you don't really care about them?" .

Yeah,sure,and cuz I have not a boyfriend,I am an envious witch that likes to spoil others' joy.That is the main shit of this stupid celebration:It's only for the chosen ones.Those that are at the borders have no right to it.They remind you that you are the shadow and they are the light.
I was gonna talk about this in my own site,but I'll tell it here too:We should create a Non-in-love-ones Day.And that day is today!!!We should celebrate!!!Happy day for those who are not in love!!We should make a toast and celebrate!!At least in my Sakib Era,this will be the Non-in-love-ones Day.!!!!

PS Money might not be everything in life unless you have none.
[/quote]
Well,here

ar.geocities.com/sakib_era/mt3.htm

My thoughs about Valentine stuff.
k cool
Valentines Day is just a legal prostitution day period.
Angeteen Wrote:Valentine's Day is coming up. A time to let others know how much you love and care about them...and here I am caring one wit less. Wheather because it's hard to make an emotional impact on me, or because I'm just naturally apathetic, I can't really feel too much towards this holiday. Yes, I can see the point in giving someone flowers and cards, but still, I feel like "why do we need a holiday? Can't we celebrate the love between me and another without any reason too?"

some people need a special ocasion to express there emotions . i saw it in philosophy. there are some people that make the mistake to think that the object (something real) owes to its idea. its the other way ideas come from the object (human ideas of course).

and some others think that social doings and thinkings give
Veemon's Followers