Join our server on Discord

Poll: Your sexual orientation? Wha'cha interested in?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I LIKE EVERYTHING!!!!!-AHH-HH-HH!! (for the..crazy people)
36.36%
12 36.36%
Bi =^.^=
27.27%
9 27.27%
Gay -^_^-
12.12%
4 12.12%
Straight =)
24.24%
8 24.24%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Your sexual orientation? Wha'cha interested in?
i
Veemon's Followers
Well with 4 bottles of coke I can live 2 days without eating too. lol. I did it one time before. scary huh.
i also did a-vee but i didn
Veemon's Followers
Straight when it comes to real-life. Curious with fantasy creations.

BTW Wisemon, I'm curious: If you're celibate, then why do you frequent a hentai-oriented message board?
Quote:BTW Wisemon, I'm curious: If you're celibate, then why do you frequent a hentai-oriented message board?
It's not necessarily a contradiction; let me explain. I've grown up on kids' heroes cartoons and live action shows, such as Digimon. So, I've based my life around the values of a superhero. One of those values is the right girl on the first try, the girl whose personality fits perfectly with the hero's. Ideally, they were childhood friends who became more, but that option died for me a long time ago. I've been searching for years and haven't made a move until now. I found her, and it turns out that she's even slower than I am, so I'm all set. Like I said, it's a perfectionist thing, not a religious thing. You might think I'm a little out there for believing that I'm somewhat of a superhero, but my life has had many similarities. Cheap plug: My series has a very similar plot, and some of the events that have happened to me in real life are similar and happened after I wrote about them...freaky.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Forgot to watch the topic, sorry =>
Yeah mow, its true. Noting spec about it :-\ I think I can survive three days without eating or drinking anything... Or maybe even four. Dunno, maybe i'll try it someday.

Vitamins? I have vitamins! My math teacher gives 'em to me every Tuesdays and Fridays in small bags... they look like condoms, in case you're wondering about what I ment =)
try more than 60 hours without drinking or eating .
my sister is studying medecine she says that over 60 hours you may fall unconscious, don
Veemon's Followers
indeed you should not make fun with it.

I remember as I stayes awake for 97 hours without any sleep. Sure it is not the same but it makes you to another person somehow. You get grumpy, mad and have bad mood the whole time....

... hold on that's what I am the whole time :P

nah, you should take care at yourself man, or fox.
yup youre right AV , doing it not (often) for a long time will make you do stupid things you wouldn
Veemon's Followers
[quote=mowgly]try more than 60 hours without drinking or eating .
my sister is studying medecine she says that over 60 hours you may fall unconscious, don