Join our server on Discord

Poll: Your sexual orientation? Wha'cha interested in?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I LIKE EVERYTHING!!!!!-AHH-HH-HH!! (for the..crazy people)
36.36%
12 36.36%
Bi =^.^=
27.27%
9 27.27%
Gay -^_^-
12.12%
4 12.12%
Straight =)
24.24%
8 24.24%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Your sexual orientation? Wha'cha interested in?
Okay, its pretty obvious that i've been bored the _WHOLE_ day, but anyway i'm not sure if anyone has started a poll like this, maybe in the General discussion, but i'm to lazy to either notice or to check... Sooo what your sexual orientation?? -^_^-

also, i'm really sorry about the last option there, but i'm really weird today :D (Yea, like there's a thing called normal :P )

Um, well.. its my first poll so please don't flame me or anything ^^

And for those who didn't catch my orientation, or the very few of you who cares, I'm gay! -^_^-
[Image: eyepopping.gif] CrAzY! [Image: eyepopping.gif]

Hehe... never tried by now :p ... but from my thoughts i am the bi... and i would at least try both...
I'm straight, in more ways than one.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:I'm straight, in more ways than one.

What other ways could there be?
Quote:What other ways could there be?

I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, stray from my diet, or skip my work/schoolwork. Also, I'm celibate, at least for now. It's not a religious thing; it's a perfectionist thing. People like me are called "straight". There are derogatory terms, but nobody calls me them to my face.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
wait.... I am weird, I am crazy...so I voted the last one, coz I like to see furs and beasts in action....and Digimon, yeah Digimon of course.
:Clears throat:

Hello All. I'm taking a break from my regular insanity to admit that I, Servant, am a closet bisexual.

I've never admitted it to family, never will, but you guys are a diffrent story. Twisted

I've only had two lovers, and the one beautiful female I'm in love with will never respond in kind so ..sigh..I guess I'm an angsty bi.
I am Bi Sexual and proud! ^_^
i'm straight!
Hehe I am Bisexual... but my feelings are different than most. You see, I really really want to be able to have kids one day, so I can fall in love with a woman 'n stuff. But then again, guys turn me on way more than girls do, yet girls still can. I am also very picky in who I trust. Every gay man I've ever met has only wanted my body, and finding gay friends who just want to be friends is HARD when they know that there is a slight chance in you that you are not perfectly straight, at least this is from my experience. I believe in trying everything once though, except drugs and smoking of course. So I have tried alcohol (just a shot of beer, lol) and came to the conclusion that I dun like.