Join our server on Discord

Look in the Bloody Mirror, George Bush!
I read everything but the psalms
well all I ever heard was a kid version as I went to bed as a little kid but I know what I should and shouldn't do and if I did that war I'd go in kick his ass and leave just having a small group of people to hunt him down now I don't care what or who people do as long as it isn't bad I don't care about gays if they live together for 6 months they're common law married

abortion is necessary until people stop being stupid and wear condoms so I don't have to pay taxes for some moron's baby's welfare now some drugs are good only for med purposes or for the complete useless people because if they can't do anything then they can get high all they want
abstinence-only? screw that! I'd like to do things but can't I don't have a girlfriend and I think that middle school age Kids need to be taught what to do in case because as long as they do it(when their 18) without making more people, I don't mind but Africa need normal sex ed badly

we should get our of any places that we're in if we're not wanted and Saddam was bluffing like north Korea (and the leader there can't do sh!t to anyone he's a dumb ass like all dictator but Castro)
hate crimes suck major ass I'll hate you if you're black,white Asian, or Hispanic or even if you're a freakin man from the *beeping* moon if you wrong me cause then I think you suck

and who cares if gays raise a kid he they'll be as well adjusted as I am and I'm really weird and what's the deal with homophobes anyway if I feared spiders I wouldn't go out and just start beating them up homophobes seem to be repressed gays, or self-hating gays, if you will
so in conclusion the following people and things suck:

Saddam
the guy from N.Korea
homophobes
and a lot of Bush's ideas
Rant off!
Quote:we should get our of any places that we're in if we're not wanted and Saddam was bluffing like north Korea (and the leader there can't do sh!t to anyone he's a dumb ass like all dictator but Castro)
Hell no! Without American troops in South Korea, North Korea would be all over them within a matter of weeks. If the troops leave now, they might as well slaughter all the locals themselves on the way out. Or think of what Iraq would look like in two weeks without foreign forces there until it's stable again (even though the US troops are making a bloody mess out of it, they should learn from the Brits and the Polish, they're doing it right).

But you're right about everything else.
Well, anything the US is doing in Iraqi is repairing what they destroyed. But I think we should stop the military stranglehold there, that's why the Iraqis hate us. It's the military (and the capitalist economy). But, Iraq will never be stable. The three groups who live there are so distrustful it's impossible.
Quote:Hell no! Without American troops in South Korea, North Korea would be all over them within a matter of weeks. If the troops leave now, they might as well slaughter all the locals themselves on the way out. Or think of what Iraq would look like in two weeks without foreign forces there until it's stable again (even though the US troops are making a bloody mess out of it, they should learn from the Brits and the Polish, they're doing it right).

I agree, but I can see why a lot of people don't. Personally, I don't see the point in spending billions (eventually trillions with Bush) in tax dollars on the military if we never use the troops. I'd rather use them for peacekeeping than war, so there we go. Sure, they'd like to go home, and some of the ones who go home are heading there in pine boxes, but they knew the risks when they signed on, or if they didn't, they should've.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
OK so matt's got my point right there we should lighten up on Iraq and I think that wise is right I want money I pay to go to a peacekeeping army instead of a just sit there army and remember the words of a great thinker "You knew the job was dangerous when you took it" SuperChicken
:D
yah we should ..............except 4 Osama BinLadden
eh just let that rat bastard stay in his crap hole with his 7 or whatever wives nagging him so much