Join our server on Discord

The Dark digidestenid (info tread)
Where I live we sorta just go to school for half a day,like 2:30 or somethin,i'm not sure cause most of the time i'm sleepin during school,its easy to do that with only four classes
hey ganja what the addy to your website if you still have it up that is! And hows the story coming alone if its coming alone good hurry and send first 2 chaps to toga cause im eager to read em both!
Well the thing is that i'm making my FIRST site so it isn't up yet (I'm not so good with it ^^') and I already send the first chap to Toga but it isn't up yet
For the second chapter isn't done yet but i'm working on it (Just started with a MEGA lemon so that's why i'm not finishing it just yet)
Here's a preview of what i have so far.

Warning This lemon is rated NC-17 and contains two poeple having sex. If you are offended by this turn back now. This is mine own vesrion of The Ganjamancer's "The Dark Digidestenid" series. He give me the premission to do it.

The Dark Digidestenid
By Iceflame88

Kari was in her classroom waiting for her students to show up and writing a few books on her computer as her brown hair swayed when a breeze from the morning air blew in. She stopped writing and went to the window. Gatomon walked towards Kari and smiled.

"It's good to have peace again," she smiled at Kari who smiled back as she nodded. "But we musn't be off-guard," Kari said and this time Gatomon nodded. They looked ay the scenery outside when Gatomon saw three digimon running. "Hey, aren't they your students running down there?" Gatomon pointed. Kari looked down and smiled.

"Hurry up or you'll be late," she yelled sweetly at them and smiled. Sherry and her Digimon walked into the class and saw the teacher and her digimon looking outside the window. She took her seat in front of the teacher's table and waited for the other students to come. "Oh, I didn't realize you had came in," Kari said as she proceed to her table.

Redmon heard their teacher's voice as they ran faster and headed inside and after some running around they make it to Kari's classroom. "We made it." said Redmon as he opened the door and want in followed by Renamon and Ice Gatomon. "Hello." said Redmon, Renamom and IceGatomon to Gatomon and Kari and then got to their seats. "Here's your laptop back." said Renamon to IceGatomon as she put the laptop on IceGatomon's desk.

"Good, you made it on time," Kari said with two thumbs up when all of a sudden there was a knock on the door. "Come in." said Kari looking at the door. The door opened and a boy with blond hair spiked up with a receeding hairline wearing blue jeans, a green t-shirt, and a female version of Redmon enterd the classroom.

"You must be Stephen Tarantino and your digimon Redmon." said Kari. "Yeah i am." said Stephen seating in the last seat and Redmon seated on the seat in front of him.

“Ok, now I see some new faces here so why doesn’t everyone take turns coming up here and introduing themselves to the class. Redmon." said Kari looking at her list of kid and digimon. Redmon jumped off his seat and walked to the front of the class. (Note: Kari has a short class right now)

"Hello I’m Redmon and i'm a rookie level data digimon. As everyone might of guees I write, star, produce, and directed movies like Small Soldiers or Silent Hill." said Redmon as he went back to his seat as Kari looked at her list. "Stephen Tarantino and Redmon." said Kari as he walked up to the front followed by his Redmon.

"I’m Stephen Tarantino and I’m 16 years old and this is my digimon Redmon who I call Mia. I have a mother, father and a sister that’s 19 years old and will be coming to this school torrmorrow." said Stephen going back to his seat. "Well then, next is Sherry Chappelle." said Kari as Sherry and her digimon walked in front of the class.

“Hi I’m Sherry Chappelle and I’m 15 years old. My digimon is a rookie named Fire Veemon and she’s my best friend and is cool to hang around with." said Sherry and Fire Veemon got back to their seat.

"Ok Reanmon your next." said Kari as she disappeared and reappeared in front of the class. "My name is Renamon and i'm a rookie level data digimon. Like Redmon i also I write, star, produce, and directed movies as well as some T.V series." said Renamon. "I liked the "South Park" Series it was very funny." said Fire Veemon.

"The humans thought it was sickening because of the racial things and commets that are in it. The Digimon thought it was hillarious and Ice Gatomon and me also does the same as me and Redmon." said Renamon got back to her seat. Sherry kept staring at Stephen who was talking to his Digimon. ”Well it’s the first day so for the first two hours you can chat with each other while I’m busy with things but keep it in order." said Kari as she went on writing her books as Gatomon joined her.

Barca sighed as he looked up and stared up into space. After the introductions everyone was talking to one another but Barca wasn’t really one to chat so he just sat there. His Digimon was talking to other Digimon who were laughing at his jokes. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. "Enter." yelled Mr. Aguayo to the person to come in.

The door opened and a girl with blond hair and a hint of brown with a bow into her hair walked in the class. Barca immediately snapped out from his boredom when he saw this new girl walking in. "Wow! She’s hot." He thought to himself as he fixed the collar on his blue shirt.

“Can I help you?” asked Mr. Aguayo reading a book called *Silent Hill: The Mark of Samael* by Hikari Yagami and then looked at the girl. "Um, hi I’m Sydney Cesler.” She said. "You’re the girl that was going to be late. Well the principal told me all about it so there’s no need to worry. So, why don’t you introduce yourself to the class." said Mr. Aguayo.

“Well my name is Sydney Cesler and I’m 15 years old. I’ve got an older brother who’s in 10th grade and his name is Kevin Cesler. My parents are divorced and my brother and I live with my mom. She’s a real good person. I also have a digimon She’s a Patamon and my best friend.” said Sidney. “Ok Sydney, you can take that empty seat next to Barca there.” said Mr. Aguayo pointing to the seat as Sydney walked over to the desk while barca never took his eyes away from her.

Lady Medusamon was on her throne in the Royal Throne Room when a Black Gatomon entered the room with a paper in her hands. What do you have to report?" said Lady Medusamon. "Some of the new Digi destenid have met." said Black Gatomon. "Good. Bring in Sabrina I have a job for her." said Lady Medusamon as Black Gatomon noded and went outside to get Sabrina.

Sabrina entered slowly followed by Black Gatomon, her blue eyes narrowed and crimson lips pursed into a devious smile as always. The black miniskirt hugged her skin tightly, the sweater outlining her developed chest, exposing her navel. Her long white hair swyaed gently as she walked, her tennis shoes making a 'tap tap' against the ground. Adjusting the purposeless belt hanging cross-ways on her waist, she dropped to one knee and bowed before Lady Medusamon.

"Lady Medusamon.... how may I serve you?" Her silky voice purred. Her Digimon partner, Bearmon, had followed and kneeled beside her as well. "I want you to kidnap seven children and bring them here. Black Gatomon will give you the list." said Lady Medusamon seeing Black Gatomon giving Sabrina the list.

Sabrina took the list from Black Gatomon and read it, memorizing the names. "This is all you ask of me, mistress? Easily done." She rose from her knee and turned to leave, Bearmon close behind. Once they were outside the room, Bearmon looked up. "Who're we kidnapping?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Stephen Tarantino, Sherry Birkin, Kelly Tarantino, Matthew Malone, Sydney Cesler, Sherry Chappelle, and a boy named Barca." She replied. Bearmon nodded silently as they walked out of Lady Medusamon's Royal Throne Room
:? hey ganja i saw a BIG MISTAKE where am i ya where suppose to introuduce me with renamon or are ya gonna fix if so i will assume that!
This is mine and your charcter will be in it so worry. By the way, it's mine version of The Ganjamancer's "The Dark Digidestenid" series
:? Not really sure about what are you talking about but I was purposingly letting the humans and digimon introduce themselfs alone so that which human and digimon (as partners) would still be a mystery for the "normal" readers (Just look at it like a trilling consept)
Dark digidestined? That sounds a lot like the idea I'm writing now.... come to think of it, I should get back to work on it lol.
IT'S ABOUT TIME *Sees everyone looking a him like he's an idiot* Um Toga posted the chapter on DAD Wink
Now a bit of info about the second chapter: If you know me then you know that i'm a Die Hard Daikari fan so the first 5 pages are Daikari (though there isn't a lemon scene) the rest is more focused about the characters and their digimon though still not as much as it will be later.
I'm now at 20 pages so still 5 more to go but I'm sick at the moment :cry: so don't expect it too soon
thats not good :( hope ya get better dude and soon so ya can finish it and such! get well soon!