Join our server on Discord

The Dark digidestenid (info tread)
Well i need to make a new one because the old one is gone :P
well not much to say ecept the second part is about halfway (13 pages now)
Um another thing that I noticed is that some people who posted a character are A) not comming to this board or B) just not posting or showing up much so just post something in HERe so that i know that you're still comming and are interested in the series Wink
Hi, I'm Ruhe, nice to meet you.

It this means that the children/Digimon are evil (dark)?
I got an idea: The children are evil while Arukenimon is good. :D

The truth hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorta here(brain dead at the moment) and still interested in the series
me too
I'm still here, and if you take me out of the story I'll poke you with a very long pointy stick! lol
To Ruhe: Um HELLO IT'S ME DANIEL,GANJA *rolls eyes and mubbles to himself that Ruhe/Dan keeps forgetting things*
To blitz18: Ah the good old braindead. Well atleast you're still here (sorta :P )
To IceFlame88: Well not much because i talk allot with you on MSN and AIM so i knew that you're stil interested in it :D
To SSJGokillo: KEEP THAT STICK AWAY FROM ME :D :P

Well I'm working on it don't worry but i just started with building up a website so It can take a while before it's done. That and the fact that i'm a SLOW WRITER ><
Don't rush, quality is very important.

The truth can kill!!!!!!!!
Don't worry Dan i won't rush it Wink
But it can be the fact that i'm stuck at the moment :P
And don't kill me for the Renamon sig.

I also got brain stuck a lot. I know what I wanted to write but I don't know how to put into words. I know how Floramon looked like but difficult to describe coz Eng is not my cup of tea.

And also don't kill me for this Veemon sig.

The truth hurts!!!!!!!!
No I won't kill you. That would be Tiamat and also Gatomon for seeing her mon getting hurt :P
And I do got a quistion for ssjgokillo: Do you have a chat program like MSN or AIM? If you do please tell me how i can reach you because I rather talk to you about the story in a chat program than in here. (If you don't want to tell in public you can always PM me)