Join our server on Discord

What happened while I was away?
he know spends his time in his own little private message board, saying he's that he's the victim and that Im a cocksucker. And, of course, his little sheep there believe him and proceed to all in unision call me a (snobby) cocksucker as well.

And that's why they call me infamous. >:3

well i'm glade he's gone but poor u :cry:
I got over it. Their just people on the internet. They wont be affecting my day-to-day performances anytime soon.
well i've read all of your lemons on the DaD and i must say u r a talented writer
Thanks for the explanation, Reo. At last I know what the fuss was about. I wasn't around when it happened, and nobody I asked told me a complete story. Well, I'd say this was caused by complete immaturity on his part and later failure on yours. Not that my opinion would matter ;p

Oh yeah, and although I'm not one of Marc's enemies and don't really consider him one:
Quote:So now, according to him, the Digiartist's Domain has lost it's one gaining factor that had drawn in so many hits for the site.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
urban dream Wrote:
Quote:So now, according to him, the Digiartist's Domain has lost it's one gaining factor that had drawn in so many hits for the site.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Those were my thoughts exactly >:3
this place is the best though
we should go over it and look into the future. but is it me, or is the board more active lately? anyways it is a good sign at all. :P
Ancient Veemon Wrote:but is it me, or is the board more active lately? . :P

well I wouldn't knwo but it looks liek it has
*nods* yup it has definately.
well then i must bee good luck