Join our server on Discord

If u guys want ...............
Ok.. not only is that page about Season 5 (the first one) fake, it's an absolute HOAX!

#1: THOSE are Digimon Neo card pictures, NOT pics from an anime (even I knew that)!

#2: If all the Digimon have the word "X" at the end of their names, those names above each pic would've had them, too... which they DO NOT!

#3: That dragon (the one that looks like a chinese dragon), is NOT MegaSeadramon. How do I know? BECAUSE THIS IS MEGASEADRAMON!!!
http://tnis.hp.infoseek.co.jp/web-digimon/sx-059.jpg

Oh yeah, about your "Unknown- Digivolves to: Unkown", AND how it mentions some part of the show below that... that gives me ENOUGH proof that this site is a hoax. HOW can the series already be out if Toei has not shown any hints of a 5th season?

Obviously, you are just simply preying on the weak-minded, the gullable, and the easy to trick.
oh well no one here believed it
hey i just though i'd help u guys out and no i wasn't trying to trick ny1 Dru gave me the sites to be nice but hey looks like u guys can't appriecait somethings that she did she didn't have to look 4 the sites she could of said no but she looked so SORRY if dru and i were trying to help out
don't mind waru he's harmless and can get quite debative sometimes
I have _NO_ comments about this whatsoever, just thought l'd post something totally meangless here. -^_^-

Megaseadramon is ebil! ;.; (Yolie is cool, but Daisuke always makes me fall off my chair X3 (He's hilarious even...sometimes!) And I have NO favorites in Season4, Season 4 sucked. Badly. 3 was the best^^)
lol Davis is halarious!
the dubs of ryo and davis sucked and frontier ran out of money that's why it kinda sucked plus it seemed power ranger like that was another problem
Veemon *huggs the blue Digimon* (sorry, I know he is not a huggable, cute stupid Digimon who likes that, but I couldn't resist)

hmm Davis was a jerk in the German dub. that's why I don't like him much...
*has DemiVeemon on her head* well Demi likes to sit on heads and Veemon usealy sits on shoulders Veemon r very hugable to me ........
*huggles Ancient and Rika's veemon Digimons* Awww, they're so cute -^_^- (Veemon likes huggling, yes?)