Join our server on Discord

If u guys want ...............
If u guys want i can tell u stuffr about season five as soon as i get the info

i will ask the almighty/mysterious Dru bout it 4 u guys
Stuff about season 5?

Hmm well I am curious what he has to say then, though I doubt there will be a season 5.
:shock: :shock: u insulted the all migthy and misteruos Dru!!!! for she is not a he lol nyway i'll inform the almigthy Dru !!!
Oh sorry for that, didn't knew Dru is female. So replace the he with a she. ^^

Sure you can inform the Dru about it. But I really wanna see proofs about season 5. There were too much rumors and lies told about it.
i have a site right for uhttp://groups.msn.com/DiamondRenamon02/digimonseason5info.msnw thanks Dru
alright. I will check it out.
and heres a site that has the pics on it!!!!!!!!^-^ and it has the carecters on it http://www.geocities.com/digimons5highway/DigimonX.html
There has been no news from Japan about a fifth season of Digimon yet.

Diamond Renamon's site is nothing but a rumour (looking to be based slightly off of one I started of a simultaneous US and Japanese release; I called it "Digimon International") and a theory based on the last episode of Tamers. In fact, that page gives no solid information about a Season 5 anyhow: Keywords to show this are "I figure" or "they most likely" and even "seems ... to me".

Toei would not make a season unless they had television space and a contract -- they wouldn't begin it without those. No sources are referenced, which leaves the mention that Season 5 and/or 6 is already animated to probably be nothing but a rumour, as there is no basis given for it. I at least made up a source to reference -- however, if someone can give me a source that isn't an English web-page, I may believe it.

Secondly, the second link you provided is quite, shall we say, inaccurate. It simply shows X-variant Digimon which appear in Digimon Chronicle, which has already been established to not be "Season 5" by the nature of it not being animated.

Neither of these sites is a source for Digimon Season 5 information, one is rumour and theory, the other is just X-variant Digimon from Chronicle.
hum well to me it's a fucking season
But how can it be a season if there aren't any plotlines mentioned?