Join our server on Discord

If u guys want ...............
well i hope season 5 does come
Ancient Veemon Wrote:statement TOEI: not cancelled, just postponed. they wanna regain the fandom of Digimon and blah

Many production companies or networks have made statements like that. 99% of the time, the truth is that the show has been cancelled, but the company doesn't want to risk a backlash, so they just say that the show is on hiatus, and wait until the show's contract expires.
*nods* sad truth, isn't it?

Well I am working on my non hentai Digimon series, so it lives in my fantasy and for the ppl who has the passion to read it.

After all the good news are Bandai is making some loss. They don't get the money they expected, coz the new series couldn't fill the big hole Digimon left.

Well it can not be told often enough. Digimon is not dead only they don't produce the anime anymore. We all have brains, fantasy and ability so we keep it alive.

*Especially what means Digi-hentai. It will never die.*

Guess why?

Simple: Still the most artists are using the Digimon of the first 3 season.
Still the most requests involves the Digimon and the Digidestined and tamer of the first 3 season.
Still everybody wanna see hentai.

So there is no problem. ^^
I liked season 4, it wasn't the best, but certainly good. I believe the best season was Season 3, it was deeper than the other two and darker as well. Season 3 RULED!
season 3 to me is the best
I don't really have a favorite season but I am working on my own just got to work out some minor problems which I will ask the board for help with soon
well u don't really need to have a favorite season
yes but I do have favorite characters like yolie from 02 and ranamon from frontier
i like Rika
I am doing my own season too. ^^

hope it will turn out successful