Join our server on Discord

If u guys want ...............
Well I looked it up and didn't see anything about Digimon Racing, but Digimon Rumble Arena 2 for GameCube, heres a site to check it out:

http://www.cube-europe.com/game.php?gid=digimon

Sounds promising.
Well, the graphics on that seem to be, with all due respect, crap ^^;;; But still, I might buy it!
ok everyone for all your chronical(not season 5) needs go here it will explain all
http://www.mekscorner.com/dejimondensetsu/index2.shtml
Machall rocks *shrug*

If you like chatting in the #machall channel, don't ask for an uncensored v. of that pic ^^"
Quote:well Season 4 was crap, pure crap, except for the girl

The end of season 4 was crap, but the beginning was good. I'll refer you to my arguments for season 4 in my first lemon, "The Saga Begins". Calling the entire fourth season crap is not a good idea. Fortunately, you're a fellow Matt hater.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
well i haven't really seen ny eps of the 4 season but i saw parts of it and to me it was good
oh thanks I found that to be frikin hilarious so I made it a sig
plus I don't want a uncensored pic of that strip
I don't care about
and at the end frontier was broke so in could be crap and yes the girls were good izumi fairymon ranamon yes
it has some simularities to 02

no one really likes the ending
and there was a girl on there that was underapreicated in the H-world
ranamon and jun (I liked yolie myself and ranamon)
i might get to see the end of season 4 my best friends taped it ^_^
Shadow Fox Wrote:I like Rumors too,but i also like to hear facts too.and from what i herd digimon was canceled.but it would be cool if they did a season 5.

statement TOEI: not cancelled, just postponed. they wanna regain the fandom of Digimon and blah
Rikaryo2000 Wrote:well at least someone does :roll:
Hehe, whats that supposed to mean? =^.^=

fatpat60 Wrote:Season 3 was alright and to me, well Season 4 was crap, pure crap, except for the girl (whatever her name is), she was a small bright point, but only for the pleasure she gave my treasure (bam, it rhymes).
Personally, I think season 3 showed us more than any other seasons what Digimon really is all about! But of course, thats just my opinion. And if they really do make another series of Digimon, I'm not gonna watch it if its anything like the 4th season :p ..This is so not like me ^_^ But season 4 sucks ;)