Join our server on Discord

If u guys want ...............
You can view it as a part of Digimon, but "season" may not be the most appropriate term for it. "Chapter" might be better. I have no knowledge on this, pretty much, but I'm guessing it's like the .Hack series, where the show, manga, video game, and card game are all different, but considered part of the same thing.
Sounds like a rumour to me. The only real information about this supposed new season we're getting is that "Toei hasn't shown all the seasons they've made", or something like that. And the author doesn't mention a source for that information, so it's not terribly believable.

As for the rest of the text, it contains no infos, but only speculations of what the "new season" MIGHT be like.
Quote:The 5th season of digimon I think will be a continuation of Digimon Tamers. This is why I think that Digimon Tamers didn't exactly have a ending. At least not a really good one. It's supposed to be a kids show so I don't see why they would end it like that, although, maybe it's just me. Now I know that a lot of people are going to argue with me on this but here it is: In some versions of the season finale of Digimon Tamers it said "to be continued." Some versions have it some don't. I've got that episode recorded about 3 or 4 different times and 2 of them have it and the others don't. That might not mean much but I think it does. I always thought every version had it but someone pointed out to me that they didn't see that so I checked and realized that some have it some don't.

...and so on.
See? mrgreen
well you'll have to be pacient 4 Dru she is still get u guys sites
I like rumors.

Rumors are fun.

I must be crazy, but I believe you when you say there will be a fifth season of Digimon ^^ (I'd go totally insane otherwise)
well at least someone does :roll:
I like Rumors too,but i also like to hear facts too.and from what i herd digimon was canceled.but it would be cool if they did a season 5.
Personally, I don't want another season of Digimon. I also don't think Toei would make anotehr season, Digimon was essentially fad to the majority of the population, a fad that faded, we are the few (or many, who knows) who carry on a . . . well a legacy of sorts I guess. Anyway, point is, in my opinion, a fifth season of Digimon would just further destroy Digimon. As far as I'm concerned, Digimon slowly went downhill after season 2. Season 3 was alright and to me, well Season 4 was crap, pure crap, except for the girl (whatever her name is), she was a small bright point, but only for the pleasure she gave my treasure (bam, it rhymes). Anyway, so season 5 would just, well it would just suck even more, I absolutely hated the "let's fuse with our Digimon" part, that ruined it, man, Digimon are suppose to be separate, not some stupid fusion thing, come on, that killed me when I saw it in season 3, well it wasn't half bad in season 3, but season 4 entirely based on that? #e*&*&%&^$*^KLVSG, anyway, everybody's got their opinions and taste, and as long as those rumors about season 5 stay rumors, and don't do anything else, I'm happy. Well actually to be truthful, the only season 5 I'd accept is something with the 01 and 02 characters, a sequel of sorts you could say, but meh, I'll be quiet now, and forgive me for that idiotic rhyme, is that how you spell rhyme? Ok, I shut up now.
mabey it will hurt digimon mabey it won't mabey it'll stay a rumor mabey it won't we will never know
Well here's the thing, Digimon Chronicles is another installment taking place in the Digimon Series, but it (as was noted before) is not a season.

So far Season 5 information hasn't been released, I'm sure more than one person would have heard of it if it had been, plus it would have been all over V-Jump, the magazine that Digimon was advertised in before, they always had the first news on all the seasons, and as no information has been seen in V-Jump, I doubt a season 5 is in production.

Though I do believe that somewhere down the line they will make a new Digimon Season 5, I think it's going to be a while off. I think they are going to try to get the next generation of veiwers into it, as for now it seemed to lose its current beat with more veiwers.

Bandai had everyone believing there was going to be another season, following up season 4, but it was simply a toy line they were going to release and the only toys I saw for the line were three connectable Digivices. I think it was called Digimon: Force 3.

Also a nintendo GameCube game was in the works, but that was a separate project to my knowledge as well.

I do hope a Season 5 develops soon though.
yay Digimon raceing 4 NIntendo Game Cube ! thats also going to come out soon