Join our server on Discord

another newbie for people to pick on =^^=
well can I get to know u a little better Wink
well. it is a good question and I have to say I dunno. Maybe with talking more to each other.

Anyways sorry I wasn't on MSN yesterday again... was not in a good mood so I decided to stay offline.
Ancient Veemon Wrote:well. it is a good question and I have to say I dunno. Maybe with talking more to each other.

Anyways sorry I wasn't on MSN yesterday again... was not in a good mood so I decided to stay offline.
I'm sorry to hear that... Do you have these depressions often these days, you know you can talk to us about your problems -^_^- (Anyways, goodnight everyone, this fox is gonna hit the bed and call it a night! :D )
Sometimes but if I write it down what bugged me yesterday I would need a day to bring it on. It happend too much that killed my mood.

But I am fine yet, anyways thanks but I don't write my problems on an open place for everyone to read. ^^

no offense. If I talk about problem i only do it in a private way not for everybody. Wink

Anyways thanks for caring, Micah.
it's okay nither was i so we both got lucky but we can talk l8ter
*smiles* No problem. I just care for those I believe are my friends you know ;) Anyways, if you should have a problem and you'd like to talk about it, I know a couple of really nice people I know would be more than happy to listen and sort you out of your problems, you know what I mean. -^_^- And if you feel really unfomfortable talking to some unknown dude who you strongly believe is just some sick weirdo you've never seen I could easily install the old software I have and plug in my old webcam and mic. =) -Er, that is after I've bought a new cable for it (I once had a cat and he was _not_ castrated. He was really agressive, and I mean like totally insane, I guess he hated the thing and killed it ><* (Thank god for wireless mouses o.o;; ))

If it hadn't been for the horrifying thing called spam, I would give everyone my real email addresses and YIM screennames and such(I'm already sharing my aim screenie)..I'm a total bitch online... I love the feeling I get when being dominated and embarrassed ^_^ (Gah, I just had to say that! I feel soooo much better now :D ! <- And I'm the honest kind of guy too, my only weakness in life :p I can't even lie to my own parents, lol)
wireless mouses rule!^_^
*laughs* hehe I know how evil cats can be *strokes Satan his own black cat*

heh, well I feel honoured that you see me as your friend. ^^ thanks.
Hehe, i'm everyones friend :D
*licks Rika*(That was a friendly kiss) Yours too, even though you're threatening to blow their brains out 8)
*grabs her gun* ...........run little boy run