Join our server on Discord

another newbie for people to pick on =^^=
Yayz! I'm the newest registred user. I feel honored :)

After being a crazy fan of this site fur years, I've finally managed to get my butt to the boardz, so...*waves* HI? :D (Greet me back..please? ;.; )

All newbies from Norway got typos in their first posts ^.^
hi nice ta meet ya i'm Rikaryo2000 but u can call me Rika so nyway welcome
You from Norway, then? Hehe, this board is getting more international by the day... ^^

So, anyway, welcome to the board! Hope you have a good time, and post lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots, and, not to forget, lots! mrgreen
ummmmmmm thats alot of lots
Hello and welcome. And no worries about mistakes in postings. I am making many mistakes too, so it is not only a problem for Norwegian peoples.

Wish you a lot of fun and a very enjoyable time here.

*points at your sig* Sounds like a familar problem for me ^^
Welcome! I'm sure you'll feel right at home. It's always cold and miserable here Wink

How tall are you? What's your favorite song? What did you have for breakfast today? What is your favorite couple?

Just say something about yourself. That's the only way we'll get to know you.
ahahha i like the cold !:)
lol. now i know what i forgot to name in my first post i did. :D
Nice to meet you too.. all of you :D And thanks for the warm welcome ^^

Well, My real name's Michael and i'm somewhere around 5'8 ^^ My favorite song is 'Dru Hill - Angel' .. Like usual I didn't have breakfast, but I just ate about three slices of pizza (Does that count?)

Favorite couple? Those who fit and look cutest together... I.e. Gatomon and Leomon does NOT fit together *giggle* I'm not really into extreme stuff, y'know what I mean!? :)

Well theres really not much more to tell .. I love yaoi art, lemons, the Digimon series and stuff like that ^^, - I go my first year at college (We got a whole different system in norway), studying computer stuff and torturing my principal (I hate him, he banned me from from my best friend's office (He works at the school as the computer expert, he loves anime just like me:D))

There ya go, lots of stuff about me, totally unreabable.... :o (I'm s'posed to have A in english!!) Sorry.. I'm a bit stressed rite now ^_^
An A in English :shock:

OMG I am far away from such a result. I am way better in my native language.

School is evil, school stressed up people and school needs to be hated. heh

^_^

yeah anime is cool and i am openminded if it comes to hentai...

well....what is your favorite Digimon, hmm?