Join our server on Discord

another newbie for people to pick on =^^=
Yay :D (*likes saying that*)
Micah Wrote:Gah, sorry folks, school's been occupying me for some time ^^"

Um, sure.. Whenever I get home i'll finally have time (And privacy) to check it out :D

I feel your pain.

I have the same problem lately. It sucks. Well I hope you get the chance and be sure , you won't regrett (right word?) it.
Ancient Veemon Wrote:I feel your pain.

I have the same problem lately. It sucks. Well I hope you get the chance and be sure , you won't regrett (right word?) it.
Well, wanna know whats even worse then? Since my aunt if living at our place, I haven't pawed off in 9 days!!! *sigh* I'm one horny bastard, I'm not interested in fems. None of my friends are gay! ::Sounding desperate:: What can I do!?? ;.;

Er.. and I visited a chocolate factory today. It was cool! We got to eat as much as we wanted X3 (Well, I have anorexia so I didn't have anything. :) )

And btw urban and vee, you noticed I joined the forum? :D For everyone else: I gots mehself an avatar (No its not starfox) :D
Quote:Well, wanna know whats even worse then? Since my aunt if living at our place, I haven't pawed off in 9 days!!! *sigh* I'm one horny bastard, I'm not interested in fems. None of my friends are gay! ::Sounding desperate:: What can I do!?? ;.;

You haven't pawed off since 9 (!) days? Wha damned that's a long time. OMG that is really bad. Lol who is not horny. ^^ :P

well i think i would take some Digi hentai pics with me on toilet, close the door and paw off first.

Oh too bad when you have no one sharing your preferences then. Thats really bad. Hope better times will come to you.
Quote:Well, wanna know whats even worse then? Since my aunt if living at our place, I haven't pawed off in 9 days!!!
Oh you poor guy! :shock: I don't think I would survive that...

Quote:::Sounding desperate:: What can I do!?? ;.;
...download some lemons you like, print them out and lock yourself into the bathroom got a while ; )

Quote:Er.. and I visited a chocolate factory today. It was cool! We got to eat as much as we wanted X3 (Well, I have anorexia so I didn't have anything. :) )
That sounds bad... :( You know, they say anorexia's not good for your health...
Er.. I liked your idea about the lemons.... but guess what *heh, heh* I don't have a printer? ^^;;

OH and the anorexia thing.. I wasn't being THAT serious.. :? True I don't eat much but i'm not really anorexian :shock: ..I hope!
Quote:OH and the anorexia thing.. I wasn't being THAT serious.. :? True I don't eat much but i'm not really anorexian :shock: ...I hope!
lol, that's good then ^^ I was sorta semi-serious about it, since I wasn't quite sure how serious you were. There you go. ^^

Oh, and about not having a printer: See if you can get the lemons onto a disk and print them out in a copyshop
thats sad when u don't have a printer :cry:
Speaking having no printer. Mine died today.

In deep memory I will keep my printer who did a great job.

meh, not the time to get sentimental btw. I will buy a new one.
I recommend the Canon i560. That's what I've got, and it's doing a fine job...