Join our server on Discord

another newbie for people to pick on =^^=
urban dream wrote and wrote and Wrote:Well, it's not the German bit that matters. I am also one quarter Swiss, and I've lived in Switzerland all my young life -- the German-speaking part of it.
English is my second language, since my father is English ^^

Ohhh... That kinda explains it ^^;; I didn't know they talked German in Switzerland :oops: Why didn't they teach me that in school!? Stupid school :p And btw, do you draw or write or something?? :o
school is stupid and it sucks. ^^

Yeah German is spoken in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and rarely in the border regions of France, Belgium and Luxemburg.

Feel free to tell me when i am wrong.

Heh congrats to your bought.

O_o you did a breakfast?!? OMG I am really shocked right now. How could you do that. /jk

I never do any breakfast. ^^
Ancient Veemon Wrote:Heh congrats to your bought.

O_o you did a breakfast?!? OMG I am really shocked right now. How could you do that. /jk

I never do any breakfast. ^^
Thanks, A-Vee ^^
I'm now enjoying myself reading the manual instructions since I've _never_ played FF games before :oops: -And yep, I did. It surprised me too, hehe (I know you were just kidding, but this is something for the yearbooks!) Eating didn't make me feel any different, except that I had to go to the bathroom for twenty minutes with a rumbling kinda sound coming from my tummy ^^;; And if I had to spend 20 frickin minuets crapping, I would be really late for school!!! I'm never gonna eat breakfast ever agian! :o
FF games? Do you mean the furry things or Final Fantasy?

If you mean Final Fantasy you can always ask me if you stuck anywhere. I am like a living encyclopedia if it comes to the series. (cept FF10-2, and FF11 coz I haven't played them yet, what will change soon, of course) ^^
Hehe, okay. Well its FF11, the online game ;)
Quote:Yeah German is spoken in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and rarely in the border regions of France, Belgium and Luxemburg.
I believe it's also spoken in a few regions of Poland and Lithuania, plus two small villages in the US... :shock:

Quote:Ohhh... That kinda explains it ^^;; I didn't know they talked German in Switzerland :oops: Why didn't they teach me that in school!? Stupid school :p
Well, Switzerland has four national languages: German, French, Italian and some absurd little thing called Rumantsch, which is only spoken by a couple of thousand people (literally) and consists of thirteen or so different dialects which are so different from each other they're basically languages of their own... Not bad for such a little country, eh? ^^;;; Anyway, I agree to your opinion about school. I can only say: SKIP!
(Yeah, I know that's a terrible attitude, but I just can't help it :P )

Quote:And btw, do you draw or write or something?? :o
Well I do both. I'm fairly good at writing and sort of semi-okay at drawing... And extremely slow at both. :/
I'd love to do that, but I have to focus on getting good grades :(

Er, yea thats pretty impressive.... how small is the country anyways? ^^;;;;;

Do you have like a site somewhere with your stuff? I can't seem to find anything at either DaD or DHZ :o
of course. Urban an me have a nice little place running ^^

http://www.digifantasy.de.vu/

this place needs more ppl too.

Well btw it is not only Digimon related.
Ancient Veemon Wrote:this place needs more ppl too.

Well btw it is not only Digimon related.
Fresh!! I'll take a look when ebil aunt is not around :? But.. you do have Digimon art there too, rite? :o
*nods* of course ^^

The most things here are Digimon art... ^^ and it is always welcome