Join our server on Discord

another newbie for people to pick on =^^=
I didn't absorb much of it when I was a baby and my family was there for army reasons and I haven't absorbed much (if any) when my grandma speaks it fluently so I probally wouldn't understand anything on those tapes
i don't really speak Greman
Rikaryo2000 Wrote:London England...........i might take german next year

hehe, nice to know. Well if you really wanna learn it and need some help, you can always ask me. I have an A in German.

Btw. would be bad if I cannot speak it, coz it is my native language. heh.

to Micah:

Well I would say Japanese might be harder especially if you wanna learn how to write it. Not the Hiragana and Katagana are the problem, but there are a few thousand Kanjis and they are hard to learn.

Might be the German grammar is harder. Well I am crazy and have much time, so I learn a few Japanese.
urban dream Wrote:Dunno, I never learned Japanese and German is my first language
Really? And still you're only one eight German? Cool... :o I thought English was your first language ^^"

Ancient Veemon Wrote:Might be the German grammar is harder. Well I am crazy and have much time, so I learn a few Japanese.
You too? Theres a lot of German people in here, maybe i'll pick up a word or two. ;) Anyways, yea I know theres a lot of those Kanji thingies.. Its kinda amazing that they can remember them all :shock:

At least I have online translators! :D
Micah Wrote:You too? Theres a lot of German people in here, maybe i'll pick up a word or two. ;) Anyways, yea I know theres a lot of those Kanji thingies.. Its kinda amazing that they can remember them all :shock:

At least I have online translators! :D

Hehe sure. You can pick up words whenever you want ;) I am always free for help.

Ah well, I have to do to remember the few i learned. :P

Well translators, yeah they do their job. not too well sometimes, but they help...
Alrite! XD

How about:
- Hi, welcome to us!
- I just speak english, sorry.

I know the translators can mess up the meanings of sentences really often, but at least I can figure out what it means ^^"
Micah Wrote:Alrite! XD

How about:
- Hi, welcome to us!

I know the translators can mess up the meanings of sentences really often, but at least I can figure out what it means ^^"

- Hi, welcome to us!
Hallo, herzlich willkommen bei uns!

Entschuldigung, ich spreche leider nur englisch.

yeah same here @ the translators
i might not take German
Thanks, Vee. I might ask you for some more translating some other time if I can think of any helpful sentences... or words. :D

Rika: lmao!! Then your missing a lot ;)

And for a change; I'm now eating breakfast for the first time in three years and gonna take a long, nice shower after. Aaaand I got the lube and foxdildo thingie I ordered from zoofur.com =^.^=

Mood: Hyper and EXCITED!!!
*visits site* *comes back* I find that product somewhat disturbing... :shock:

Ah well, to each his own, I suppose ^^;;;;

Quote:Really? And still you're only one eight German? Cool... :o I thought English was your first language ^^
Well, it's not the German bit that matters. I am also one quarter Swiss, and I've lived in Switzerland all my young life -- the German-speaking part of it.
English is my second language, since my father is English ^^