Join our server on Discord

another newbie for people to pick on =^^=
welcome enjoy the coldnes Wink
Dunno.. Guess the one I like best is the male fan-recreation of Renamon; Renomon. He's just sooo cute Wink -And Flamedramon + X-Vee of course ;D

Rika, I hate the cold, but thanks anyways 8)

And guess what!? My parents are gonna stop smoking, yay!! :D
lol congrats on your parents
Yay to your parents! Stopping to smoke is a very difficult step. I know that because my father tried several times, and never managed :(

Oh, and if you like male Renamons you'd probably like the German version of Tamers, because they made her male in the dub...

And don't worry about your English. It's perfectly understandable, and I haven't noticed any mistakes in your posts yet. I dare say your command of that language is even a lot better than that of many native speakers on this board...
Thanks, Rika ^^

Yea I know, I used to smoke too a while ago, but I havent even thought about it in two months now. I just used smoked at school, for the reason of you-know-why :p *sigh* nothing I regret more than that ;.; -Well, I regret wishing for a little brother more ;) -So, yea. I know its hard. I'm really proud of them! hehe ;)

Yea, so i've heard.. You got any episodes on your compy that you'd like to share? *pokes* ;)

Better? Yayz! :D
Quote:Yea, so i've heard.. You got any episodes on your compy that you'd like to share? *pokes* Wink
Weeeell, right now I only have a handful of eps from the first season. But as it happens, German TV is showing the series right now, and I'm taping every episode onto my PC (I've missed a few though :( ). Right now, they're up to the start of the Etemon story-arch. I might be able to get back to you on that when they start showing Tamers.

Although, you'd probably not get much from it without speaking German...
Damn i don't speak German .oh well
Heh, well you don't know if I speak german or not now do ya ;) j/k I don't.. Should probably take a class or something to learn the basic grammars ^^,

I hear its a lot harder to learn german than japanese, is that true? :o

Oh and before I forget to ask, where are you from Rika? :) (I'm too lazy to look at other peeps profiles)
Quote:I hear its a lot harder to learn german than japanese, is that true? :o

Dunno, I never learned Japanese and German is my first language
London England...........i might take german next year