Join our server on Discord

My first spicy Digimon pic online!
Urban Dream:Yeah,I thought that might be the case,but I can't miss the opportunity of laughing at somebody,especially if he doesn't like my stuff!*LOL*Anyway,heed my words:
I am a hetero girl so it is not likely that I upload pics meant for guys.If you ever see my name again announcing a new pic it's sure to be about a guy or guys.
All right*bows to Urban Dream*
Understood now,Big Potato?!
Be seeing you.
PS Papa=potato in Spanish
Yeah, but not everyone knows you're a hetero gir--

...ah, never mind. I don't feel like arguing right now :P
I don't really care much about pics that contains men, but then again, since this pic isn't yaoi (yaoi in my mind is when two guys are "doing it," not just when a single guy is posing) I can be fairly tolerant of it. All in all, it's not a bad pic. The thing that I like most about it is the kanji on the wings. All in all, 10-10.
*chuckle*
Quote:Yeah, but not everyone knows you're a hetero gir--

...ah, never mind. I don't feel like arguing right now
Well,do I deserve my doctorate in Evil Propaganda? Twisted I'm already nice enough with that last warning I gave.So far I don't recall anybody here depicting whether their pics are hentai ,non hentai,yaoi,whatever.
Well,I'll be just fair --If there is a rule here of giving a warning whenever sth is not hentai,I'll stick to it.meanwhile,I'll just stick to the current rules and don't pay attention to some Big Ot's demanding and stupid complain cuz he just once had to do what we girls do all the time-got to see sth that we don't care about.Or cuz he just likes to step on me.
Quote:I don't really care much about pics that contains men, but then again, since this pic isn't yaoi (yaoi in my mind is when two guys are "doing it," not just when a single guy is posing) I can be fairly tolerant of it. All in all, it's not a bad pic. The thing that I like most about it is the kanji on the wings. All in all, 10-10.
Not only in your mind,universally it is.So that's why I can't put this on Reverse Parallels,for example..But then again,I have not a clear idea of cathegories either.I always thought that hentai is something meant for guys,and here everybody came telling me this is a hentai pic and Beelzemon hentai online *shrug*.Oh well,thank you a lot for your score,you're so nice.Some time I'd like to have a chat with you about your brooding stuff,BtW.
See ya then.
PS I am glad that I only got 1 potato...er,Paaaaaapaaaaa,criticizing that detail.Shows you're intelligent people who don't like to invent rules if you're not this very forum's moderators.
Well, I like it! The coloring style is way different form what we usually see here, which is a nice change of pace.
Why if it isn't Anus Individual!!Long time no see...you know,I have some special fondness for you...Did you know you were the first on replying to a topic of mine?Brings back memories...sniffle,sniffle...
Oh,I am glad so many guys answered too...My art is mainly girl-oriented,but I am so happy to know it can be liked by guys too!!
Thank you again minna!
Ya know,
Answering to a reply I got for my other pic here,I remembered sth I haven't answered here....half a year later... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Quote:That is really good for being drawn on canvas (just a guess as to what you drew on, canvas isn't the easiest thing to paint on or so I'm told). The rendition of "Yami" came out nicely. The only clear thing that I can see that needs a slight bit of work would be the fingers, but other than that, this pic is amazing. Nice job.
Actually,my pics look just the same whether they're painted on canvas or in plain old paper.The difficult thing about painting is which material is used:oil can be corrected a trillion times,acrylic too but not that much,watercolors are almost impossible to correct.So we are really few people who dare to use watercolors,because we need to have lots of confidence.As I told before,I'm a vet at this,but I'll bet anything a starter won't use watercolors no matter how talented he is.
Oh,and thanks for your appraisal.
Ya know,I had to look what 'canvas' meant,and meanwhile I got so engrossed with the troll that I forgot entirely about this.So sorry!
And one thing more:
Quote:You don't see hentai paintings very often... *in awe* Good work!
Well,most artists do pics for selling.Who would I sell this to?
I did it for myself,and it looks like it too.
the best pictures are the ones you do for yourself. I like them, and I cant wait to see the next one you do. ^^
Wow, I don't think my presence would illicit such a response! I need to make time in my schedule to be able to post in the artist's section more often...

...anyways, keep drawing and painting for yourself, man. As has been said, that is when the best work arises.
*drools* oh my, I love it!!! <3Beelzemon is my most fav!! I agree that there should be more picture of dis spunk. #^_^#