Join our server on Discord

My first spicy Digimon pic online!
It had to be him!!!
The symbol in Beelzemon's wings is Yami,Japanese for "Darkness"

[Image: beelzeyami.jpg][/img]
cool piccie. It is way too seldom to see Beelzemon in a hentai picture. Glad there is someone drawing him. XD

Well you did a great job on him. I would never be able to draw that good. ^^
:shock: Holy shit... that's some damn good painting.
That is really good for being drawn on canvas (just a guess as to what you drew on, canvas isn't the easiest thing to paint on or so I'm told). The rendition of "Yami" came out nicely. The only clear thing that I can see that needs a slight bit of work would be the fingers, but other than that, this pic is amazing. Nice job.
You don't see hentai paintings very often... *in awe* Good work!
very very good thats the best drawing i ever saw of Beelzemon (blast mode)
.... Thank you God. (sheds a tear)

This board NEEDS more hentai of this guy! I'm posting some of my own Beelzemon hentai just so I can balance this pitiful karma out. Twisted

-DigistarDBZ
could yaoi hentai be labeled so those of us who dont want to see that can be warned?
Thank you a lot for your nice comments!!*wipes away a stream of tears*I'm so glad many of you liked it!!

Quote:Well you did a great job on him. I would never be able to draw that good. ^^
Well,I've been drawing for 14 years now.If you take your time to draw a bit a day for 14 years,I'll bet you'll become at least as good as me!

Quote:.... Thank you God. (sheds a tear)

This board NEEDS more hentai of this guy! I'm posting some of my own Beelzemon hentai just so I can balance this pitiful karma out.
*frowning*Yeah...I meet many people that think that Beelze-chan is hot yet few care to draw him...let alone in spicy pics.Hey,I saw yours!I'll reply there.

Quote:could yaoi hentai be labeled so those of us who dont want to see that can be warned?
How about you stop seeing this forum?Most stuff here is either hentai or yaoi.And I did tell my pic was spicy in the title,so you're the only to blame for seeing it.
I guess that for spicy,you imagined a pic of hot curry and a red pepper container?*trying to appear serious.She excuses and goes outside and bursts into laughter*

Ahem....ahem...ah,well,thank you all again,you're wonderful.For such a nice public,it's so pleasing to draw.And I hope we're more and more the ones who upload Beelzemon stuff!!!
Heh heh...*Zephyr goes outside again.She looks up* Hey..what's that huge stuff?It wasn't here before...*ponders for a while*Oh,I get it,that's my own ego now!!!Hah...*goes away whistling a tune*

PS I'm just terrible*LOL*
Quote:How about you stop seeing this forum?Most stuff here is either hentai or yaoi.And I did tell my pic was spicy in the title,so you're the only to blame for seeing it.
I don't think he meant hentai in general should be especially marked. I think what he meant was that *yaoi* should be marked so all the people who aren't into it can avoid it...