Join our server on Discord

My first spicy Digimon pic online!
Quote:the best pictures are the ones you do for yourself. I like them, and I cant wait to see the next one you do. ^^
Quote:...anyways, keep drawing and painting for yourself, man. As has been said, that is when the best work arises.
Wow...well,what I 'd rather draw for myself are pics of myself and guys I like together....playing tag(yeah right).You get what I mean,but,who besides me would like to see that?
I'll try to keep that up,but I'd like some time to earn some money with them(How do you do to keep faithful to yourself and do things that sell?I think there's no answer to that.)But if you lose faithfulness to yourself,you stop being an artist.That's why I dedicate myself to another career so I can paint what I really like and don't need to make a living out of this.

Oh,Anus,and I'm a girl.(What do I have to do here to convince people I'm a woman?).
But,thanks so much for your support,guys.And AV,I hope to scan sth else soon!
Quote:Wow, I don't think my presence would illicit such a response! I need to make time in my schedule to be able to post in the artist's section more often...
You are a fine artist,in fact I knew perfectly how you were before you posted your photo cuz of your pics.You drew yourself perfectly.

Quote:*drools* oh my, I love it!!! <3Beelzemon is my most fav!! I agree that there should be more picture of dis spunk. #^_^#
Glad you like it!...but "spunk"...what do you mean? :oops: