Join our server on Discord

Things You Will Never Hear on "Digimon"... Version
"Mimi*takes off her dress*: Hey Piedmon, look at these!
Piedmon: Look at what? Flash me again when you fill out."

Hehehe...I can just imagine this scene..

i know naughty, dirty, servant.... Twisted
so we're all dirty so servant you're among friends.
heh heh
Quote:so we're all dirty so servant you're among friends.
heh heh

Speak for yourself; I'm not dirty. I'm just the one who came up with the idea (intended hypocrisy).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
lol i have a sick mind
we all have somewhat of a odd mind so once again I qoute comedy central's "you're amoung friends" commercial
In the audiance hundreds upon hundreds of screaming girls cried out for their beloved member of the band. As the music started, they only became louder in their cheering.

Yamato was dressed in military fatigues and pounded his chest. "Body...wanna feel my body?"

Daisuke rubbed his hands upon and down his biker leathers. "Body...such a thrill my body!"

Taichi wore heavy jeans, a ripped work shirt and a construction hardhat. He flexed his muscels. "Body...wanna touch my body?"

Iori wore an American Indian outfit, complete with headdress, as he showed off his flexibilty in a complex dance move/martial are attack. "Body...it's too much my body"

Jyou tipped his cowboy hat as he struted on stage. "Check it out my body, body."

Ken paraded to the front of the stage, wearing a policeman's uniform. "Don't you doubt my body, body."

All of them sang in chorus, "Talkin' bout my body, body, check it out my body."

The screams of the girls in the audiance were reaching deafening proportions.

Sora stood off to the side and shook her head at cheering mass who began to throw bras and panties with home phone numbers hastily written on them at the stage. "I can't believe them."

Mimi shrugged as she half-paid attention to the song being played, Macho Man. "Why don't we leave them to their fantasies?"

Sora shook her head. "Don't they know they're all gay? No matter how much they want any of them, they'll never get anywhere with them."

Mimi drapped herself over the red head. "How about I make you forget all of this?"

Sora let out a slight moan as Mimi fondled her clothed breast. "Sure, if Hikari and Miyako are done. Wouldn't want to disturb those lovebirds."

Mimi pouted. "They better be done. I want my turn."

Sora looked around. "Where's Takeru?"

"He's at home still trying to figure out if Patamon is a guy or a girl the fun way," Mimi replied.
Until I can come up with a new script, I'm going back to quoting my own work. If Lord Archive is getting in on this, I've got to be on my game.

From "I Can't Watch This":

[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
LOL thats funny
This has been one hell of a contest so far. Here's another helping from me:

Davis: So how are you and Jun doing, Matt?

Yamato: *a little too quickly* Oh, we're fine! Just fine!

Takeru: *quietly* Liar.

Davis: That's good. I told her to come by this afternoon.

Yamato: You WHAT?!

Takeru: Weren't expecting that, were ya?

Davis: Figured I'd surprise you. She'll be here any minute...

Jun: *from another room* YOO-HOO! MATT! WHERE ARE YOU?

*Yamato rushes to open the window*

Davis: Dude, that's a three-story drop! What are you doing?

Takeru: Matt, it's not worth it!

Yamato: I was going to tell you this when you got older, but I guess I'll say it now... it is worth it. *jumps out the window*

Jun: *walks in* Hey, guys! Have you seen Matt?

Yamato: *from outside* AAAGGGGHHH! Oh my god, I can see the bone!
Lord Archive,
Thanks to you I cannot get that f*****ng song out of my head.

What's worse, I cannot find my CD copy of that album.

Time to break out ABBA I guess.