Join our server on Discord

Things You Will Never Hear on "Digimon"... Version
(Leomon looks up at gaint Devimon) "Well FUCK THAT!!!" (Runs Off)

(Joe and Mimi are walking and she's whining. Joe tries to hold it in but can't) "If you don't shut the FUCK UP, I'm gonna slap you so hard that hair will change back to it's natural color, you loud mouthed cunt lapper!"

Three words from any of the guys: "I have gas."
lol hahahahah u think i'm going to help 1 of them out by dateing them?? hahahahah ohhhhhhhh thats a good1 naw i love to watch them plead 4 it
well if I knew you I might plead too
I'll try this again. I got an invalid session last time. I think this is my best one yet.

From "Piedmon's Last Jest":

Sora: What kind of sicko turns people into keychains?
Izzy*gazes intently at Piedmon's magic white sheets*: Joe, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Joe: Yep, but we'll need Mimi.
Mimi*arrives with the Digimon allies*: Need me for what?
Joe*whispers in Mimi's ear*: So that's the plan.
Mimi*takes off her dress*: Hey Piedmon, look at these!
Piedmon: Look at what? Flash me again when you fill out.
Joe*picks up one of the sheets and throws it over Piedmon while he's distracted*: Now you can join the Klan. You'll fit in perfectly.
Piedmon: Oh shit. *He gets turned into a keychain.*
Sora: Nice work, Joe, but with Piedmon gone, how are we supposed to transform Tai, Matt, WarGreymon, and MetalGarurumon back? You didn't think this through.
Izzy: Sora makes an intriguing point, but I'm hypothesizing that Joe has a counterargument.
Joe: Yep, I sure do.
Sora: And that is?
Joe: They're keychains, and we're not, and that's what's important. So let's all have an orgy.
Mimi*takes off panties*: With Tai and Matt gone, I guess you're the leader now.
Sora: Mimi, you ignorant slut, we can't just let them remain as keychains. We promised our parents that we'd all return alive. Tai and Matt's parents will be really distraught.
T.K.: Actually, I don't think my dad will care, or notice, if Matt comes back as a keychain.
Sora: Tai's parents will be really distraught.
Izzy: I think they'll understand. It's a war; casualties are bound to happen.
Gennai*suddenly appears*: That's right, and this war isn't over. You still have to face the true enemy, Apocalymon.
Sora: We don't have to do shit. Why don't you go fuck yourself while we fuck each other? It's orgy time.
Joe: I thought you'd see things my way.
Kari: What do you guys want me and T.K. to do?
Joe: Just watch and learn.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
lol that is funny
wisemon you are an interesting and wierd member of the board
you're just like all of us
Bravo Wisemon!

You should include disclaimers before your work though. I never knew what it was like to snort carbonated beverage out of my nose until today.

God I'm glad I joined this board, I've not been this entertained since I gave up addictive substances. Needless to say this is much much better for me..

Hugs all...Servant
Nice one Wisemon! lol

Oh, and @ servant: You know, I think this board *is* an addictive subtance... :P
Thanks guys, I'm especially proud of my SNL reference. It was worth typing it over again. Sorry Servant, but I believe that getting someone to blow beverage out of his or her nose is the ultimate goal for comedic writing. Just out of curiosity, which line did it?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I did that once i drank orange pop throug my noes and then in the middle of math class it came out my noes it was funny lol