Join our server on Discord

Things You Will Never Hear on "Digimon"... Version
[Image: B00014K62W.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

Yes. This actually comes out next week. :?

I really don't have anything to contribute to this thread. Sorry.
i'm not going to see it it looks boaring
Right. Now that all my college applications are finished, I can start competing in this contest. Here's another entry I did for the last contest.

WARNING: MAY OFFEND EVERYBODY. Don't take it seriously, folks. It's only a joke.

*It's one of those nights where the Frontier Destined are camping out. Junpei walks out of the forest, except he's dressed in a black version of his usual blue outfit, and his hair has been dyed jet black.*

Junpei: RESPECT MAH AUTHORI-TAY!

Izumi: Who died and made you leader?

Junpei: Takuya did. I killed him and had him for dinner.

Kouji: You WHAT?!

Junpei: I... Killed... Takuya... And... Ate... Him... That simple enough for ya, dumbass?

Tomoki: Oh no...

Junpei: Things are gonna change around here... Tomoki!

Tomoki: Huh?

Junpei: Get over here and blow me!

Izumi: *looks slightly offended* You mean you're not gonna ask me?

Junpei: No! I want you clean and fresh for when I ass-rape you later... ohh yeah, Tommy... just like that...

Kouchi: You stupid fuck! How're we supposed to defeat Lucemon now?! You've killed one of our strongest digimon!

Junpei: I've offered him you and Kouji as payment for his protection. We got a peace treaty.

Kouji: You can't make treaties with Lucemon! He's evil, you jackass!

Junpei: So...? AGH! TOMMY, YOU FUCKHEAD! *Grabs Tomoki by the jaw, covering his mouth* You bit me!

Tomoki: *tries to speak, but all the words are muffled and unintelligible, because Junpei's palm is effectively covering his mouth.*

Junpei: What did you say?

Tomoki: *says something that gets muffled, most of it unintelligible, except for the word "accident"*

*Junpei suddenly snaps Tomoki's neck and swallows him whole*

Junpei: OOPS! Looks like I just had an accident, too!

Kouji: Oh my God! You killed Tommy!

Izumi: You bastard!

*Junpei laughs evilly and triumphantly, until a large shadow appears overhead. Junpei looks up.*

Junpei: Oh sh...

*Junpei is instantly killed as a missile lands on him, blowing his ass to kingdom come. And suddenly, George W. Bush parachutes in.*

Bush: Hello...

Izumi: What... the... FUCK?!

Bush: We have come to liberate the oppressed citizens of your nation and stop a potential terrorist threat against the United States. Cherubimon must be stopped before he can harm America's interests.

Kouji: Oh man... this is so not good...

Kouchi: We're fucked!

Bush: Let "Operation Bomb-the-Living-Shit-Out-of-The-Hitlerist-Regime-While-Promoting-Conservative-Christian-Ideals" commence... after we all pray to Almighty Christian God for his favor!

Izumi: RUN!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I was the first person to combine the fourth season with South Park. That's pretty funny, but I still say you incidentally ripped me off. Eh, you're forgiven.

Here's an interesting concept. What did the kids learn while on "The Digimon World Tour"?:

Kari: Three brothers are better than one...except when they're all ugly guys with tiny dicks. Yes, I fucked them anyway.
Izzy: The average two year old from India knows as much about computers as me.
Mimi: New York pizza costs more than Chicago pizza, it isn't as good, and you get less of it.
Davis: New York should change its name from the Big Apple to the Big Urinal.
Cody: Although Australia was founded by convicts, the people there aren't very alert for criminals. I managed to swipe about two dozen wallets.
Joe: The Australian girls are hot...and way out of my league. I was constantly didgering my own doo.
Tai: French people don't smell as bad as everybody says. It's their personality that stinks.
T.K.: I'm a pussy with a stupid hat, so I fit in perfectly with the Parisian locals.
Matt: Everything is legal in Mexico-public nudity, underage drinking, hookers, fireworks, if you want to kill a hobo...well, it's frowned upon.
Ken: Although it's been said many times, many ways, DON'T DRINK THE WATER!
Sora: Russian dressing in every country is made from ketchup and mayonnaise...except Russia, where it's made from vodka and more vodka.
Yolie: The life of a mail-order bride is actually pretty good. At least, that's what the bridal pimp told me.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
@ GMP: lol lol lol Not bad! Not bad at all ^^

@ Wisemon:
Quote:I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I was the first person to combine the fourth season with South Park. That's pretty funny, but I still say you incidentally ripped me off.
You sure? It might've been an original thought after all. I wouldn't mind betting he's just not read or heard of your parody before...

Also, I remember reading a South Park/Digimon crossover parody type of thing some time in 1999. It might've been yours, but I'll just presume not :P (If I'm wrong on this account though, I sincerely apologize.) I'm not trying to accuse you of ripping someone off, of course, just wanted to show that you're probably not the first person ever to have that idea either.

Quote:Yolie: The life of a mail-order bride is actually pretty good. At least, that's what the bridal pimp told me.
:shock: That scares me
O_o Urban, you are scared, ey?

I only remember it happened one time before, as I tortured you with the stupid comments. hehe
ohhhhhhhhh no Urban is scared
there's worse things here so it can get scarier
(and yolie should be getting here soon that rusian guy said she'd get here soon and she centanly cost me a prety big chuck of change though)
Quote:there's worse things here so it can get scarier
(and yolie should be getting here soon that rusian guy said she'd get here soon and she centanly cost me a prety big chuck of change though)

You guys liked Yolie's the best? My personal favorites were the comments about New York and Australia. You know what a didgeridoo is, right?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
there is sapposed to br scaryer things,..................but i haven't seen it yet