Join our server on Discord

All my friends are Indians
.......That is very true.
I agree with reo on the lame joke thing
hey I'm white and I have german and irish in my blood
and I don't mind any jokes about any of them but I do care that I get double drunken idiot immunity
a joke is a joke and can be a powerful stament. people joke abotu things that they just can't outright say. but the again who care if it truly is in good fun with no ill will behind it.

aghh enouhg whit the seriouse tone. we reaaly need to learn to laugh at ourselves more with out taking things to heart. i mean look at me i spell so bad i misspell my own name. it's suppost to be eurtan not erutan. or do i have it backwards again? of well until tommorw remember unleash the darkness within... just don't be evil
But seriously.

Are all of your friends Indians, or are you just quoting the song?
Quote:But seriously.

Are all of your friends Indians, or are you just quoting the song?

I'm just quoting the song. It's something a politician caught bashing might say. "I love Indians. In fact, all my friends are Indians." Actually, as an engineering student, a good portion of my friends (granted, they aren't close friends, but I don't have any of those) are Indians. I hate to sound like a racist, but I've met a lot of Indians, and I've never met a bad one.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
i thought that might be the case
I've always hated Clinton anyway (the man I love, the woman I hate), she's to politics what Oprah is to TV, a power hungry shemale who doesn't know when to sit down and shut up
that's pretty harsh to say. think of the other you insult why you say that .... like the people on springer. (they did have she males on springer right?)