Join our server on Discord

FEB 2004 CONTEST -- WINNER ANNOUNCED
...it doesn't say anywhere you can't, does it? >_>
I didn't reply to the request for being a judge earlier as I didn't know if I'd have any time. But it looks like I can be a judge.
when will we know who the winner is?
If you have ANY submissions, please send them to me (kharonalpha AT hotpop.com) as quickly as possible -- remember, Friday is the deadline. Results will be announced by March 2.
Entries close in approximately 90 minutes, at 12:00 midnight Eastern Standard Time (US). Currently I have only one entry, which will become the winner by default if no other stories are received.
The contest has ended, and we need delay not to announce thwe winner -- there was only one entry in the contest. Solaria's lemon "Undeniable Love" won the February 2004 contest by a default.

I'm sorry there is no need to score the entry, but it would be fairly pointless considering there's nothing else to compare it to.

I hope a few more people will be interested in my next contest, I know this one was a real lousy theme... I'll make up for it with the next contest, though.
Personally, I *was* interested... However, I only came up with a decent idea for a story two or three days before the deadline, and I just didn't have enough time to do anything in that short space of time.

Shame this contest turned out so badly. :( Still, no use crying over spilled milk, I suppose, eh? Sooo... got any ideas for your next contest already, Nate? :)
so who gets the march contest
I might could probally think up something
well, i am happy that i won, but i wish that more people would have entered. but, since it's already over, yay! i actually won a writing contest! so happy ^_^
Oh, you'd better believe I have an idea for this contest, though because of the delay here I may have to extend it a bit... Thought I'd posted it already... Anyhow, I'll post it as soon as I can.