Join our server on Discord

To people who write yaoi...
I to know now hard it is I juse on the three words dictionary
I remember my first yaoi... Takuya and Tommy. However, because Tommy's so little, I didn't really engage the full concept of sex, just oral... I think? It was so long ago.
Back then it felt good, but now it seems like I did a crappy job compared to the rest. It is on the DaD.
Now I write Yaoi lemons all the time. Go Daishiro!!!
(Daisuke/Kouishiro)
[Zakuyoe quoted]
(Daisuke/Kouishiro)

Ha ha ha... I meant (Daisuke/Koushiro)

Daishiro rocks!!!
I kinda freeze up when writing lemons. I write the plot out fine, but the moment it gets intimate, I just go "ugh, what do I do?" I write relatively tame lemons compared to others, and prefer to write about the digimon because they have room for a lot of creativity, and just seems less wrong than children. First attempt was Veemon/Elecmon, never finished, wasn't good enough, so I tried again with Dorumon, but I decided to make that one male/female, so doesn't count as Yaoi, and the first completed one was unusual - Veemon/Tails, dunno why, just seemed like a good idea, maybe the fact that Veemon looks like Sonic, and finished it, great.
heh you can talk, I have 8 lemons in progress and all stuck in the lemon scenes. How funny is it. ^^
I have writh two lemons now and are bussy with the trhird and fourth. after that I canne create a serie of 50 storys
Hm..I can remember mine, because it's still in the works! :D
It's a Takato/Guilmon, and I'm....oh, let's say half done with it.
Since it's still my summer vacation, I will probably finish it quickly.
hey, ancient

e-mail your first fic to me and let me take a look at it.

I suck at making them (you can see from my second story) but I can sertainly add to them (I wish I can do that to my stories) to make it better if I think it needs it.

(Don't worry; it'll still be in your name)

if you deside to trust me on it, send it to...

zyro1@cheatcc.com

lable it "story"

I'll see what I can do.

your work should be seen by people. if you like it, show
it ^_^
Red Mage Dragon Wrote:
Quote:But finishing fics feels good. Even if they're not perfect, you just know that someone is going to enjoy reading it, and if anyone ever gives you feedback, that's just the best.

not when the first feedback you get is how much you suck and how bad your English is (happened to me; I am not native English speaker)... that's why I almost never makes my lemons public.

There's always some knucklehead that's going to say things like that. At least you didn't get a comment like the examples on the main page! Then again, the person who did those just went through a bunch of them randomly and said stuff like that. But still, just because one person doesn't like your stories doesn't mean others will be the same.
Back when I first started writing lemons in 2001 I wanted to try everything there was availible. My first was a season one Matt/T.K. It was about three pages long with less then two paragraphs for the sex scene. I was so bad back then but feel I've vastly improved since. I usually write straight couples doing YAOI and YURI off and on.