Join our server on Discord

To people who write yaoi...
Do you remember the first lemon you ever wrote, and did you feel proud when you finished it?

I remember the first lemon I wrote. It was a short one, but I felt pretty good when I finsihed it. Too bad I don't have it anymore. :(
Yeah I remember my first yaoi lemon it was a mean Veemon & Impmon & Gazimon one.

I never posted it coz I thought it is not good enough to show ppls.
I still have it on my comp though.....
well my first yaoi is on this board.. Im happy with it since viewers liked it.
Oh yeah, it felt good. Actually my first fanfic didn't any any lovemaking whatsoever in it. I was just a lot of angst. My second one was a friendship fic. By number 3 I finally got down to some kissing, and after that I began a longer series that would have hada lot of graphic sex in it, had it ever been finished.

But finishing fics feels good. Even if they're not perfect, you just know that someone is going to enjoy reading it, and if anyone ever gives you feedback, that's just the best.
Quote:But finishing fics feels good. Even if they're not perfect, you just know that someone is going to enjoy reading it, and if anyone ever gives you feedback, that's just the best.

not when the first feedback you get is how much you suck and how bad your English is (happened to me; I am not native English speaker)... that's why I almost never makes my lemons public.
Quote:not when the first feedback you get is how much you suck and how bad your English is (happened to me; I am not native English speaker)...

That's a bummer. I really despise people who flame others badly.

My first lemon was a Pok
Thanks for your understanding.

Well maybe I will post my lemons after I rewrote them and make them better.

No worries about it, if something is sick. There is always anyone who likes it
I might be willing to proofread them to get them grammatically correct.
On topic, I did write one yaoi fic, but was too lazy to type it up. I wrote it during a math class. It was Dragon Ball Z related about Goten and Trunks. I ended up rereading it a few times when I needed a lemon. I wish I had published it, though.
Quote:Well maybe I will post my lemons after I rewrote them and make them better.

I'm willing to feature lemons from different authors on my site, but I need to upgrade from free to premium.

Quote:No worries about it, if something is sick. There is always anyone who likes it

I've written some incest and lemons that are based off of children's shows. Does that qualify as sick? It did to some ppl I talked to. :P

Trunks and Goten. That sounds interesting. I haven't ventured to lemons with Dragonball Z characters. I should try that next time.
Quote:I might be willing to proofread them to get them grammatically correct.

thanks, i will come back to your offer whenever I have it ready.

Quote:I'm willing to feature lemons from different authors on my site, but I need to upgrade from free to premium.

always good to know. ^^