Join our server on Discord

To people who write yaoi...
i'm working on my first lemon, it's a x-over fic with two sex scenes...but i won't tell you the details, you'll just hafta wait till i finish them and put them on the board
I can't wait! :D
I never finished the first lemon I wrote.It was a Kojiro/Ken fic from captain Tsubasa and it was stupid.I still have a little to finish my first Digimon fic,which is based on the games,this looks a bit better.But writing a lemon is difficult,esp when you explain why sb likes another.
You wanna hear sth funny?I'm writing another(I draw and write many stuff at the same time)One of the guys is takato....and stuff happens and happens.When I read it after,I thought"Oh my ,Takato is soooooo intelligent for his age"Well,I happened to forget that Takato is just a kid and I made him a sort of expert in sex,human and digimon nature,psychology,wise behavior in emergency ,digimon types,ancient readings,spiritism and more *LOL*
Oh well,people like my art enough so they don't ask where are my fics.USUALLY they don't.
Oh yeah,I've always wondered if the sexy stuff I upload actually turns on anybody.I really can't tell.No artist actually can.
I haven't wrote any... yet.

I am finding my sci-fi/humor story (Leadeship Trouble) to include more and more innuendos as the story goes, and I'm afraid I'll have to write NC-17 outtakes in order to keep it rolling (e.g. to keep lemon ideas from cluttering my thoughs each time I sit and think of the next episode) Which is pretty scary considering not too long ago, I'd never have though about writing a lemon myself.

edit: I take this post back. I just wrote a NC-17 rated thing (though not a lemon o.O) that is posted in the Author section.
Alright I think I make it official. I decided to share my first lemon I wrote with you all. I just change some parts and make it better to read. Though my English there was weirder then now. At least you will get the chance to read it. it is a Veemon/Impmon and Gazimon one. It's the one I mentioned in another topic so just be a bit patient and it will come soon. :P
[quote=SapphireKumamon]
My first lemon was a Pok
Ancient Veemon Wrote:Though my English there was weirder then now.

Hey, if you've got any worries about your English skills, want me to help proof-read them? I'm a non-English native too, so I can relate on how difficult it can be.

Razorpack@hotmail.com
Quote:I'd love to know who it was with.

It was with Typhlosion.[/quote]
Razzie Wrote:
Ancient Veemon Wrote:Though my English there was weirder then now.

Hey, if you've got any worries about your English skills, want me to help proof-read them? I'm a non-English native too, so I can relate on how difficult it can be.

Razorpack@hotmail.com

will think on it, when I have it done so far. thanx
No problem.