Join our server on Discord

The front cover to "A Mother's Love" colored.
Whoa! Kain! Nice one! I must confess I find your choices of font and background color a little oogly, but the colour and shading on the bodies looks really nice! :D

...I started colourising this myself... But now I'm probably not going to bother to finish it, with two versions existing already...
Yeah, now that I look at it, the background color does look a little off. So I changed the background to more of a blue rather than green, and I changed the text just a little. Oh, and urban dream, thanks for the input.

Copy/Paste

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/kaltecha...Color2.jpg
Yeah, much better now. And no problem. ^^
The color (both background and characters plus their shading), the font (Comic Sans, like what Prophet uses).... they all look great.

Great job, Kain Tomonari.
Good job. Much better than the one I was trying to draw. It's good to know at least someone can get her hair color right. ^^
i couldn't view the pic, geocities said it was a lost file or something..
Copy and paste.
ty
Thanks for the positive comments guys. I really means a lot. I have quite a few other colorizations that I've done. Most of which I did with no reference pics what so ever, so I'm sure that the colors are all wrong, but that's ok. Anyway I would post them but all I have is an AngelFire account which really sucks. But if any one would like to see a couple I could put them up. I've done a few Digimon and Card Captor Sakura images plus some others for some random mangas that I have. So if anyone's interested just let me know and I'll post some when I get a chance.
cardcaptors yes!