Join our server on Discord

Every time I start to believe, something's raped and taken
hmmm well just keep trying she's probally one of those in the shell type people
hey rika a relationship is all up to a guy with you? whoa how bout that
wow this is so freaky, i had a relationship last year thats almost exactly like what you are going through. Notice how i said HAD, and im not really sure what happened.

Anyway, the story was like this, i noticed this girl in my french class who seems a bit shy, and once on a group project i started talking to her, and we really connected. Seems we both had a pretty rough childhood, and we both liked and hated the same things, so it was natural for us to set a date.

We then proceeded to do all the stuff couples do, like watching movies, rollerblading, biking, and just hangin together. She told me that she didnt really wanna take the relationship too fast, so i just stopped with my advances, and let her take teh initiative.

Anyway, a few months later, i realized we were growing apart slowly, so one day i stopped her and asked what was going on with our relationship. She totally cussed me out, called me all kinds of things that came out of nowhere. I tried to reason with myself, and try to find what i had done wrong, but i really couldnt figure out anything. I took in the possiblility that it was a bad time of the month, and tried talking to her again a week later, and she just plain ignored me...

Even now im not sure what happened, and since shes a recluse, i couldnt find out from her friends. Anyway, im not sure how this helps, but just to warn ya, watch urself, and know that the littlest of mistakes or misunderstandings can totally fuck up ur relationship
That is similar. I've already noticed that she has a tendency to try to avoid progressing the relationship. I don't care about "action", but I would like some security. I tried asking her out to dinner, and she said that she's never gone out to dinner on a date, and that she doesn't plan to for a long time. Besides, she insisted on paying for her own stuff (I told her that I really wanted to pay for my first date, but she wouldn't give in), and she doesn't have a lot of money...or any. Basically, I had to figure out something we could do for free, and she doesn't play sports. I told her I'd rent a movie for myself, and she could just happen to watch it with me, and she agreed to that. I told her that I'd have lots of time to spend with her during the Summer, but she told me that she'd be spending her Summer cashiering eight shifts per week. We like each other, but she really likes procrastinating everything, including a relationship, and she doesn't like change. I'll do everything I can to keep her close, to keep her from drifting away.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
holy shit dude, i feel like its the same girl we are talking about here. my girlfriend used to do ALL the things you described above, the reluctance to do anythin that might further a relationship. Just watch out dude, and don't screw up. Girls like her dont talk to you if theres a misunderstanding, they keep it bottled up and let it fester into a seething rage. Then when you least expect it, she blows up in your face. I know from personal experience. She then also expects you to know what you did wrong, but of course, what you did wrong was a month ago, and you cant remember. Each time you apologize for the wrong thing you push her further away, until finally one day she calls you up, cusses you out, and is never heard from again. (im beginning to think those homosexual guys have the right idea...)
In her case I think it's more of an introversion type thing. She's fine with her immediate family, but she's uncomfortable with anyone else getting close to her. I know the type, because I used to be like that myself. I know I have to be careful, but if anyone can make things work with her, it's me.
I know that you saw me.
I wish you the very best of luck with your newfound love. May it be that your life has finally come full circle, and all the suffering and pain will end. I personally have lost faith in finding love this young. I suppose i just have to accpet that such maturity at my age just isnt common. If i have already bore the burden of my life thus far, i doubt loneliness can do much more. However, it does pain me to think that it is impossible for me to ameliorate my loneliness, at least not yet...
Falling away from me, falling away from me. Beating me down, beating me, beating me down, down into the ground.Korn

I've given everything I could, to blow it to hell and gone.Soundgarden

How would I know that this could be my fate?Soundgarden

One day it all will fade; I'm sure.Foo Fighters

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel was just a freight train coming your way.Metallica

In the end, it doesn't even matter.Linkin Park

And this is what you take from me.Stabbing Westward

Your sympathy will get you left behind.Green Day

Is she insane?Disturbed

Nothing hurts like your mouth.Bush

That is gone, over with and done, and never to return.Audioslave

She just wants to love herself.Nirvana

You'll find me sitting by myself, no excuses that I know.Alice In Chains

What is lost can never be saved.The Smashing Pumpkins

She turned away; what was she looking at? She was a sour girl the day that she met me.Stone Temple Pilots

Man, she's got issues, and I'm gonna pay.The Offspring

All along, I think I really knew. It was there in the words unspoken.The Offspring

Still can't get it right; I swear I never will.The Offspring

And what could make you whole was simply out of reach.The Offspring

It feels like the world has grown cold now that you've gone away.The Offspring

For all the rising and falling, there's nothing to show.The Offspring

After all is said and done, now I'm back where I started.The Offspring
I know that you saw me.
She liked me, but after taking several steps to avoid me, she finally admitted that she didn
I know that you saw me.
damn that girl got issues huh? so if you feel bad I got one cure for that
strip club! on me lol
I'm not getting any replies in the Author's Domain, probably because people think it's more of the same whining crap. Anyway, I'll try it here. This is the venting poem that I wrote the day after. We're still friends, and I have no intention of giving it to her.

Ghostbuster

The Ides of March have come for me, just like I knew they would.
An anti-karma force punishing anyone who
I know that you saw me.