Join our server on Discord

Every time I start to believe, something's raped and taken
I just talked to her today for an hour. I think we're okay now, and Valentine's Day was confirmed. So if she bails this time...let's just hope that it doesn't happen. It shouldn't. We're also scheduled to watch a movie in my room Friday night. Her past might not be exactly what I thought it was, but I'm willing to accept it. After all, I'm the weird one. Check out my poem in the authors' section. I told her that I'm only giving her the second half. I don't think she's ready to know about my life, and I don't know enough about hers. Besides, she has something to look forward to.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
She loved the poem (I got about three minutes of solid praise), and I only gave her the second part, the part about her. I told her that I'd give her the first part when we got to know each other better. Of course, we've already gotten to know each other for months, but we have to take things slow. I got a hug, but I couldn't get a kiss.
"I'm not like that," she said.
"Neither am I," I replied. "I told you that my life was hard. Well, that would've been my first kiss."
"So you had nothing to lose."
"Uh...I guess."
Anyway, it was alright, despite being a little awkward. We talked for a while afterward. We also had lunch together, soft serve sundaes that I brought to her room (she likes soft serve, no erection jokes, please). We would've watched a movie together, but she had a paper to write. I think we're on the right track. It's just going to be hard to find excuses to get together.
I know that you saw me.
Wisemon,

I'm so glad she liked the poem. I wish you much luck in this new relationship! Good to know your Valentines went well....

Servant
There you go, everything seems to work out after all! Every relationship has its ups and downs, but all in all, it seems to be going well, eh? ^^
i never douted it 4 a second
yay! good for you man it finally worked (and I wouldn't make boner jokes I don't know any about soft serve ice cream)
Quote:yay! good for you man it finally worked

Supposedly, we're a couple now, but it still feels off, not quite there. Maybe it's because she wouldn't kiss me, but I can understand that. I think I have a bigger problem with her always having a paper due, and using it as an excuse to not spend time with me. Granted, I volunteered to get out of her way so she could finish, but that's because I'm supportive. She's probably the most introverted person I've ever met, and she doesn't seem to be comfortable with anyone but her family. Fortunately, I have twelve years of psychiatry experience. I'll just regurgitate every trick of the trade that the doctors used on me...if I have to. For now, I'll try apologizing for attempting the kiss, and tell her that the pace is completely up to her.
I know that you saw me.
yeah it's all up to her I'm happy for you
ya that happends alot with us gurls it's all up to us ....actualy i hate it when that hapends i hate haveing it left up to me that sucks but it's up to her
We're both shy, and that's why I knew that I'd have to go against my nature and try to be somewhat active and aggressive in starting the relationship. It wasn't easy for me, and she certainly hasn't taken any initiative. Still, I want her to be comfortable, and in time, I believe she'll do something with the power I'm giving her. I set up the next event. She's going to stay over at my house during Spring Break. She seemed alright with the idea, but it's tough to tell. I'll have to talk to her some more about it.
I know that you saw me.