Join our server on Discord

Every time I start to believe, something's raped and taken
havde you ever done anything wrong in your life to deserve this
cause karma like payback is a bitch
Quote:havde you ever done anything wrong in your life to deserve this
cause karma like payback is a bitch

No, and that's what pisses me off. Whenever I can help someone (labor-wise), I do it. A few months ago, I walked into a building and went all the way through it to open another entrance for a stranger in a wheelchair. I carry things for people. Whenever somebody forgets the name of some song, movie, T.V. show, or historical figure, I'm there with the answer. I always put my carts back when I'm done with them. I give people useful advice and try to help them with their problems. Basically, I'm a hero, a role model, an angel...a very frustrated angel.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ah, sorry to hear everything's going so crap for you. Hey, look at it the bright way: It's a spell of bad luck that'll pass without much effect. She'll finish her paper eventually, and you'll get rid of your cold. And then you can continue this relationship! At least it's not as if you'd lost the girl...
you must have been an a-hole in one of your past lives
to deserve this
Wisemon Wrote:She can't watch the game with me because she has a paper due tomorrow. My whole family has a cold now (yes, again; my little brother is a walking plague). I tried to avoid them, but I'll probably end up showing symptoms right around Valentine's Day. I hate my luck.

Look on the bright side, Wisemon: At least her lack of enthusiasm was due to something unrelated to you.
Last night, I knocked on her door to tell her when the Patriots were setting up for the winning kick. I didn't get a response, so I assumed that she wasn't in her room, and she must've missed it. Today, I found out that she saw it. She said, "I thought that was you knocking." In other words, since she couldn't have known exactly when the game would end, she must've paused from her paper for at least 10 minutes. Those were an exciting 10 minutes, especially for us New Englanders. It was the kind of thing that shouldn't have been experienced alone, and I'm the only person she knows. Give me the striped shirt and the yellow flags, and I'd call it "Date Interference", a missed opportunity.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
now I didn't want to say this before but maybe you and her arn;t supposed to date you know it's not to be
i think they r sapposed to be together
Nice, a Pats fan. I also would've given credit if she was a Dolphins fan (How can you not like Ricky Williams?)
I don't like any teams and rika if they are then how come he keep get shot down and not getting together with her