Join our server on Discord

Every time I start to believe, something's raped and taken
Quote:Is she doing anything this weekend? You should make some plans with her soon and get your relationship off to a good start.

We might watch the Superbowl together. I think that would be a good start. Did I mention that she likes to watch sports?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
well thats good that she likes sports
wow she likes sports you got quite a catch
Here's to a long and non-annoying relationship *drinks to that*
Wisemon Wrote:We might watch the Superbowl together. I think that would be a good start. Did I mention that she likes to watch sports?

She likes sports and anime? Next you're going to say that she likes video games.

Anyway, she sounds like a cool girl. Listen to her and relax and be yourself and everything will work itself out.
Quote:She likes sports and anime? Next you're going to say that she likes video games.

She likes classical art, but probably not anime. I'm sorry to break it to you guys, but I'm not a rabid anime fan myself. I just happen to really like Digimon. Anyway, there could be a problem. Something doesn't feel right. I talked to her earlier today to set up our date for the Superbowl. She agreed, but it seemed very half-hearted. I think there's something she's not telling me. I won't press for it; it could be nothing. Still, I can't help thinking about what Lord Archive said about Kari and why she couldn't reject Davis ("Do You Like Kari?" poll). I might've overwhelmed her with so much affection that she couldn't have said no if she wanted to, like "shock and awe". Honestly, that was my plan. I didn't want to be rejected, but I didn't predict this possible side effect. I'll just have to grow on her, I suppose.
I know that you saw me.
i like sports
whoa you may have a problem there
who me???
Wisemon Wrote:Anyway, there could be a problem. Something doesn't feel right. I talked to her earlier today to set up our date for the Superbowl. She agreed, but it seemed very half-hearted. I think there's something she's not telling me. I won't press for it; it could be nothing. Still, I can't help thinking about what Lord Archive said about Kari and why she couldn't reject Davis ("Do You Like Kari?" poll). I might've overwhelmed her with so much affection that she couldn't have said no if she wanted to, like "shock and awe". Honestly, that was my plan. I didn't want to be rejected, but I didn't predict this possible side effect. I'll just have to grow on her, I suppose.

Don't panic just yet. First of all, when it comes to romance, we all have a tendency to think that we're doing worse than we actually are. Ask yourself this: has she previously appeared unenthusiastic about being with you? Maybe she's just as nervous as you are, or maybe it's something unrelated to the date. Just keep your head for now. If you really get worried that she's not having a good time, don't be afraid to ask her, but only ask if she seems really unhappy.
She can't watch the game with me because she has a paper due tomorrow. My whole family has a cold now (yes, again; my little brother is a walking plague). I tried to avoid them, but I'll probably end up showing symptoms right around Valentine's Day. I hate my luck.
I know that you saw me.