Join our server on Discord

Every time I start to believe, something's raped and taken
first if this guy only wants her as something like another girl he's dated on his scorecard or something don't let him win, don't use violence unless you know it will turn out good for you and if you want to actually date her and do the whole boy/girlfriend thing then I hope you get her very much
Quote:first if this guy only wants her as something like another girl he's dated on his scorecard or something don't let him win, don't use violence unless you know it will turn out good for you and if you want to actually date her and do the whole boy/girlfriend thing then I hope you get her very much

Thanks, I'm going to give it my best shot. My looks, my brains, my style, my sensitivity, (my modesty), they combine to make a complete package, but I have to sell it right. If and when things turn violent, it always turns out good for me; I'm undefeated in street fights. Of course, this guy probably doesn't care enough about her to fight for her. From what she's told me, I'm the only one who cares that she only eats one meal per day. Her parents don't even care that she's living on saltines and Fudgesicles. I tried to switch her to graham crackers for the calcium, but I think she probably reverted. Anyway, tomorrow, I'll take a giant gamble with the "Nitro" philosophy. I damn well better not chicken out.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Seriously, go for it, but don't get wrapped up in feelings of anger or the notion that you have to do this to "save" her from something. Do it because you like her and think she's great and make sure that she knows that.

There's a chance that you might not read this until afterwards, but know that I've already wished you best of luck.
good luck i hope u win her over insted of a Jackass ...................my last BF was a complit Jackass :? so i hope she choese u over him
I didn't hold anything back. I told her how I felt. I gave her the reasons why I liked her. I made sure that she knew the depth of my feelings. When I said that I was telling her now instead of Valentine's Day because I was afraid that somebody else might be after her, she wouldn't admit to the competition, but that's alright...because I won. She was amazed that I'd written a poem for her, and she thought I was crazy for liking her personality. Nonetheless, she accepted me; she said she liked me too. I gave her a hug, and she said that she was looking forward to Valentine's Day. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but that's a minor problem. A few months ago, after I helped her get back into her room when she locked herself out (on the roof and through the window), she called me a superhero. I guess I had nothing to worry about. With the exception of Digimon's humans, the hero always gets the girl.

I want to thank all of you for the support. I'm a shy person, and this took every bit of braveness that I had. I might not have been able to do it without the encouragement.
I know that you saw me.
Oh hey, that's great! Well done! Happy to hear everything turned out so well for you! :D Hehe, looks like there's a happy ending to this topic... ^^
Go Wisemon!
may V-Day be as good as you want it to (and may you one day get up to the intimate level with a girl)
Quote:(and may you one day get up to the intimate level with a girl)

At dinner today, I sat with a bunch of guys who were talking about the point system they'd worked out for the various sexual acts they could get from girls at parties. Essentially, their system rewards getting with more girls and going as far as possible. I couldn't help but thinking, "These guys are scumbags." I was very careful in my decision. I didn't choose "a girl"; I chose "the girl". I chose the girl with the personality and the life that I couldn't find in any of the girls in high school. That's why this is the first girl I ever approached. That personality, that life, it's my own, and that's why she's special. That's also why I want to wait. Everything is perfect so far, and there's only one way, and one time, to complete the perfection. It's almost exactly like the main love story in my lemons. I wrote most of those before I met her. Isn't it funny how life imitates art?
I know that you saw me.
i'm glade everything turned out so well 2
Great job! That must have been really hard but aren't you glad you did it? Is she doing anything this weekend? You should make some plans with her soon and get your relationship off to a good start.

Don't worry about what other people think. They're just immature and stupid. Don't feel pressured to do anything you don't want to do.