Join our server on Discord

Every time I start to believe, something's raped and taken
well that was big and meaningful
You really like ghostbusters, dontcha man?

You seem to see them as some sort of underdog, I guess. Couldn't help but notice the title of your poem and where the qoute in your sig comes from.

whats the story?
Quote:You really like ghostbusters, dontcha man?

You seem to see them as some sort of underdog, I guess. Couldn't help but notice the title of your poem and where the qoute in your sig comes from.

whats the story?
It's my favorite movie, and The Real Ghostbusters was my favorite T.V. show. I believe that no other cartoon or anime has ever come close to matching the blend of adult humor, plot, action, science, characterization, and character likeability that The Real Ghostbusters had. J. Michael Straczynski actually wrote many of the episodes for the first two seasons.

You seem to like "The Outlaw Torn". What's the deal with that? "Load" is my favorite Metallica album, the one where they really experimented and got a good range of styles, but there are so many better songs on the album. "Ain't My Bitch", "King Nothing", "Hero Of The Day", "2X4", and "Waste My Hate", for instance.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Sorry to hear that Wisemon :( ....hmm...you have my permission to cuss me out for this, since I don't have much experience with relationships and don't know that much about psychology....but it seems as though men look for more similarities in their personality and their dates, but women look for more differences... It is really why many relationships that one person thinks will go fine will fall apart...
Quote:but it seems as though men look for more similarities in their personality and their dates, but women look for more differences... It is really why many relationships that one person thinks will go fine will fall apart...
I would tend to agree with that, but I think it's unfortunate. The "opposites attract" thing rarely works. Young women seem to be naturally self-destructive in choosing their partners, whereas men usually know who will be best for them in a relationship. This is how nice girls end up with one-track minded jerks, and I end up alone.
I know that you saw me.
Today she left for good, although she said she might call me sometime. She was starting to fall for me in our friendship; I could feel it. It wasn't part of her plans to stay alone, so she fought it. She was just like me in personality, except she couldn't face her problems. She was like the old me. She was my ghost. It makes me wonder if she was there at all, because she didn't have any friends; I'm the only one who knew she existed. Also, because she was too perfect, too close to what I was looking for...myself.
I know that you saw me.
whoa that's bad and really deep a ghoat hey wait see if you can pull out a sword made from spirit energy and I'll try to shoot something from my fingers lol now we need a bish-like redhead fox demon guy and a hard ass shortguy with with leet sword skills and a third eye :)
No, I'm Yusuke. I look like him (remember the pictures), I dress in green (or sometimes blue and yellow), I have an anger problem and I used it to beat up bullies in junior high and high school.
I know that you saw me.
dang I have to be the idiot?
if I can get with juri the fishgirl ref then I'll be dimbulb the sidekick (at least botan's kinda hot)