Join our server on Discord

Any EVA pilots out there???
yeah, and thats why it was rated PG for most but from episode 20, it was rated M15+ and my younger cousins want to see it, but i wont let them, they think i'm slack but they don't know what they're in for if they do.
sometimes it makes you think that it should be R
I would like to agree with you on its all just fiction, but the concepts on life in that show/movie are not. Philosophies, even bizzare ones that a fictional cartoon portray, can be very real. You gotta understand that you are so comfortable and confident in your own life philosphies that anything else doesn't matter nor should matter to you and will not affect you at all. What about the unfortunate many who are not as lucky as you? That is why I was really messed up after the shows and movies because at the time I was still trying to find who I was and trying to make sense of the world around me and suddenly here comes something which makes be question just about everything that I was beginning to learn.

So you see, on the secure type it has virtually no affect but to entertain... but to those who are not of the most stable of minds it can really screw up your senses, and how many people out there still don't know where they are or who they are?

Blessed Be,
~Arrowhead~
Thats right. but the bad thing is, i watched evangelion when i was 8 and the very first episode i saw was 17 and 18 and wathing EVA unit 3 being ripped apart and seeing Gendou ikari willing to kill his son's friend using him to do so really tramatized me. i'm okay now. but it still disgusts me.
If certain people are so unstable-minded, then they probably shouldn't be watching philosophically screwed up stuff like Evangelion until they develop a solid sense of self on their own.

Along the same lines, I wonder if anyone who watched The Matrix ever read too deep into it and desperately kept trying to "free their minds"? Or the "Truman Show"?
Keep in mind the bulk of the population is full of a bunch of idiots, so they don't know wether or not watching something is a good idea or a bad idea.

lol, True, personally I thought the matrix tried to make nothing seem like something. It was like a philosophiocal movie for the mundane. Truman, on the otherhand, pretty interesting concept which does make you wonder for about a second before you shake your head and go "nah..."

Blessed Be,
~Arrowhead~
I'll try to take this topic back to original topic.

MISATO BOOBIES!
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Yes.

Yes.

They are nice boobies, indeedy.
I think Rei is so sexy!!!!
mmmmm... Asuka.... :D
uhmmm...
riiiiiiiiiiight...
maybe you should take the personality test as well, that was what i was impending to have this topic for or comments about EVA R(Restart)